Twelve

"When we get there, change Minji's clothes, Chanyeol." Suho turned to his side to look at Chanyeol, who's focus on driving. The tall guy furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?" He asked, craning his neck to face Suho but his eyes are still focused on the road, Suho thinks it hurts.

"We're going to try their hot spring, idiot." He pushed Chanyeol's face away while laughing, he looked back to check on Minji. She's at the very back, sleeping and her head is resting on Baekhyun's lap while her legs are on Kyungsoo's. She's still holding the hat Suho bought for her. Okay, those pajamas made Suho jealous and he wanted to buy something for Minji too, it became some sort of competition for them. He's sure the other members will buy her something too and of course she'll love it and thank them just like the sweet girl that she is but no doubt Minji will like the hot springs too.

"The eyes... the eyes! It's falling out...." Minji mumbled in her sleep and Baekhyun heard her, he looked at her to check if she's already awake, but she's not. He clasped his hands to his mouth to stop from laughing, he slapped Kyungsoo's arms a little bit too hard to get his attention and the latter glared at him before pinching his shoulder. He pointed at Minji and Kyungsoo just tilted his head.

They said if you talked to someone who's sleep talking, they will answer you.

"What is falling?" He whispered near her, snickering.

"The eyes... but he can still hear you so hide..." Minji answered in the same hushed voice, and the two guys looked at each other, chills running down their spines.

"That was weird." Baekhyun gulped, that creeped him out on the inside but he tried to shrug it away, not wanting Kyungsoo to see that he's beginning to be scared.

"Kids are weird." Kyungsoo agreed.

----

"Where are we going?" Minji yawned, her arms around Chanyeol's neck protectively, he just changed her clothes again and she's just wearing her underwear and a simple shirt and now they're heading somewhere. She buried her face on his neck and decided to just wait till they get there.

'Why didn't I realize the towels Baekhyun and Chen were holding.' she sighed when they got inside a room that's full of small cabinets. Chanyeol put her down and told her to stay, Minji nodded, she still couldnt forgot what happened at the zoo earlier, from her talk with the mysterious man to the moment she broke down in front of everyone again. She's sure as hell she's not repeating that. She doesn't want to see the beagle line upset too.

"They're goin' to take me to the hot spring! I can't wait to play!' Suddenly she felt excited, her fist clenching.

'That is an---' "ass..." MInji mumbled, shocked when the three started stripping and she saw Chanyeol's butt.

"What was that?" Chen asked, surprised when someone suddenly spoke.

"sante sana squash banana." she suddenly sang (and the three laughed loudly) while turning around for their privacy, she didn't know that she spoke the 'ass' that loud, good thing she managed to think of something other than Chanyeol's ass. She's going to need to thank Rafiki for that song.

'Didn't see that coming. but uummffff!' Her eyes became wide when Chanyeol carried her again and oh god she can feel his hot skin on hers and oh god that feels good. She tried hard not to look at them when they walk. Chanyeol opened a door and Minji thought she's going to faint.

'Merlin's beard. This is worse than the cruciatus curse!' she wants to cry at the sight before her.

All of the members are out there, obviously waiting for them. The others are already at the pool, their arms spread out on the edge, their hair damp and sticking on their forehead, except Kris and Minseok, both have preferred to have their hair tied.