Call Me Baby: Chapter 8

"Cold!" Minji hissed, cursing in her mind when she felt her teeth involuntarily chatter. She hugged herself, hoping to get some warmth.

It was three o'clock in the morning and yet here she was, walking through the scary street of her neighborhood. She needs to get to the building at four a.m. so she could take a ride together with the staff. They're going to the mountain side to shoot for Jongin's video. The trip will be five hours long and they will stay there for one day and one night.

She thought that they'll shoot it in a school just like in his teaser photos, which actually stressed her out since it means there will be a few extras who will act as students too. She really doesn't want others to see her face. Though she could only blink like a retarded seal when she received the script through mail again.

A love that he could only feel every summer. That's Jongin's concept. He comes to his home town every summer to be with his best friend. That's pretty easy.

Fucking wrong.

Summer?! It's fucking cold out here, are they going to film and act like it's scorching hot while eating watermelons?!

Minji huffed while glaring at the wide, almost empty road. Now, how could she go there when she can't even see a single taxi?! There were few private vehicles passing so she continued to walk, maybe there's a taxi around that corne--

"No-" Minji's eyes almost popped out of its sockets when a van stopped by her side, she felt someone forcefully pull her inside while putting a hand on her mouth to stop her from screaming. It all happened so fast. Someone gripped her arms tightly to stop her from wriggling; a hand was still on her mouth to muffle her screams. The inside of the van was dark but she could see the silhouette of the two men gripping her arms.

'Dad!' Minji screamed in her mind. She didn't know where her strength came from, but she managed to wriggle free from their hold. She reached out at her sides to grip the hair of the two, she pulled it with all her might together with an ear splitting scream.

"Ow! Ow! Minji let go ouch! It's us! It's us! Please let go!" Jongin gently tapped her hand as he begged. She quickly let go when she heard their familiar voices, she quickly opened her tightly shut eyes to see Kyungsoo and Jongin rubbing their head while wincing in pain. The other passengers could only laugh at the absurd scene.

"What the—I almost peed my pants! Aish! My hands are shaking!" Minji almost cursed out loud as she glared at the passengers, even their Manager is laughing beside Suho. She heard Tao's high pitched laugh from the back seat. Yixing is beside him, trying to stifle his giggles as he curls on his seat.

"Even you?!" Minji looked at Yixing, disappointed that he didn't stop the others from pulling a prank on her.

"That's actually his idea." Suho wheezed.

"I know you were going to fight back so... ha... hahaha... it's more like a prank on Kyungsoo and Jongin." Yixing wiped the tears that came out of his eyes.

"That's not funny." Minji's frown became deeper. She's really upset, she's afraid of walking through dark and empty roads and now they just made her nightmare come true. Nevertheless she turned to check up on the two beside her.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked.

"Yeah—ouch!" The two doubled in pain when Minji slapped them hard in the stomach. The guys thought that she's strong so they did that, heck she knows they are a lot stronger so a slap won't break their body. Minji let her trembling fingers run though her hair, suddenly stressed as she put her elbows on her thighs before putting her face in her palms.