Fourteen

Sehun got up on his bed and looked around his surroundings, he was about to go to Minji's room but decided not to and just sleep some more. No one knows but Chanyeol's comment that he's always beside Minji every morning hurt him a bit. He huffed then curled on his bed again.

He's already half asleep when he felt a weight on his bed and cold skin beside his warm body, when he opened his eyes he saw Minji curling beside him, her face buried in his arm.

"What are you doing here?"Sehun asked, he gently lifted Minji's head and put it on his arm while his other arm is resting on her little waist.

"You don't come to my room anymore." Minji pouted, hurt evident on her eyes, her little hands caressing the scar on his cheek. It's been a week already that he stopped waiting for her to wake up. She missed seeing Sehun the moment she opens her eyes in the morning,

"Uh... I-i." Sehun was at lost for words, guilty that Minji was waiting for him every morning.

"It's okay. I'll just come here every morning if you don't want to anymore." She mumbled, her red face buried on his neck.

Sehun blushed at what Minji said, he was jealous when Chanyeol said to them that Minji has a crush on Myungsoo. He thought that Minji likes him, Minji grew embarrassed when they first met, right? And now too, Minji even went to him to say that she'll just come to him if he doesn't want to go to her room anymore.

"Oh, why is Minji there?" Baekhyun sat up on his bed, his hair ruined.

"Shhhh." Minji shushed Baekhyun and Sehun just chuckled.

"Don't ruin our precious time hyung." Sehun groaned then tightened his hug on Minji, teasing Baekhyun more.

"Brats." Baekhyun mumbled then went back to sleep.

----

"Who do you like the most? Exo or Infinite?" Chanyeol insisted and Minji just huffed on the kitchen counter, her hair still ruined and her eyes puffy from sleep. She's already stressed just by thinking of her father when he watch the upcoming episode of Hello baby, she can already see her father shouting at the tv while he watch the "Baekhyun guy" kiss his daughter and the said daughter is enjoying it, plus the bathroom scene too, she's sure they won't cut that part because of that damn question.

"Don't push it Chanyeol. She just woke up, you don't want a grumpy and hissing Minji, do you?" Suho asked as he hand a glass of milk to Minji.

"Hmm how about this, who do you like the most among us? Only Exo." Suho just sighed and give up when Chanyeol doesn't want to stop pestering Minji. Minji just looked at him while drinking her milk and the two waited for her answer.

"I like all of them except you." Minji said with a bored face and Suho laughed at her response.

"She's tired of you, Chanyeol." Suho lifted his hand to give Minji a pat for a job well done to shut Chanyeol up.

"Why are you asking me hard questions I'm just three." Minji pouted, she held out two fingers and Chanyeol added one by straightening her thumb.

"Those girls who screamed when they saw Oppas... they like Oppas, right?" Minji looked up to see the expression of the two.

"Of course, they like us."

"Then who do you like more? Minji or them?" She didn't even wait for their answer and just went to the living room, she's looking for the remote control when Kyungsoo suddenly took her outside of the dorm and went inside the Exo-M's dorm.

"What is it Oppa?" She asked when almost all of them are there, even Kai and Baekhyun were there.

"Are you sure it will work?"