Call Me Baby: Chapter 4

Minji didn't know if that old man might have blessed her some luckiness besides turning her into a kid again. Just a few days ago she joked about seducing-slash-making-them-like-her-romantically but their schedule is cockblocking her and now she just received a phone call from Tao asking if she wants to sleep over and hang out with them because they have no schedule until tomorrow evening.

Now, that is a chance. A big, fat chance like so many things can happen at night!

But who the hell would go outside at eight in the evening just to go to someone else's house instead of lying on your own bed while watching some movies or reading a book in your own house?!

DATS RAYT IT'S PARK MINJI.

That's why she's having a second thought about herself while walking towards the oh so familiar building with two plastic bags full of snacks in her hands. At first her parents were opposed to her going out at this hour, and yes, like Minji, even her father thought about the things that could happen at night with twelve grown men and one grown woman in a place where there is no other adult to supervise them?!

Of course, her mother had always known that it's more like she's the one who's going to rape them instead of them taking advantage of her. That... is almost true but we did noticed that it's the guys who likes to touch her, right? Put their arms on her shoulders, pinch or brush her cheeks, either a bone-breaking push or just a slap on her arms? And all that skinship happened in one night and that night was when Exo made a surprise visit at her house?

And she's not even gonna lie, she's longing for their touch. How their skin is much warmer than hers, like their temperature is almost burning. She's not really into skinship, but when she lived with Exo, it's impossible to not like it.

"Psst! Psst! Are you going in there?" Two girls suddenly ran towards her then pulled her at the side of the road when she was supposed to enter the building.

"Uhh.. yes?" Minji answered, pretending to be not sure. She knows who these two are already. They are the type of fans who stays and waits every night outside just to take a glimpse at the boys every time they go out.

"What business you have in there?" The other one asked, almost whispering and they were standing too close to each other that Minji thinks she might suffocate.

"I'm going to see my aunt... w-why?" Minji talked in a thick Busan accent, the heck, she already expected this to happen that's why she already thought of an idea how to get pass them.

Just pretend to be oblivious

"You have a relative there? You're so lucky, girl!" The two made small jumps then looked around before saying in a hushed voice, "Exo lives in that building!"

"EXO LIVES--" Minji gasped before she puts a hand over her mouth when the two girl made a 'sshhh' sound.

"Which floor are they?" Minji asked, and she felt bad for lying to these two but any fan who's in her right mind would keep this a secret. It's okay if she's a normal girl who happen to be close with Exo but she's not, she was that baby who those fans call their daughter even until now! Screw Chanyeol for saying that Minji's their child. Once fans starts to dig information about her and they'll found out that she and little Minji has the same parents, fans will start to think that something's going on.

The two girls looked at each other first before the shorter one held out four fingers, and she said with much surity, "Four."

Okay, screw the guilt that she felt towards these two a while ago.

"Are you kidding me, there is no fourth floor in every building here in Korea!" Minji swatted their hands away from her arms, her Busan accent just became thicker.