Call Me Baby: Chapter 14

E/N
-loud sobbing-

--

"Mom! Why must you do this?! I thought you said I can go!" Minji produced a small whine. She's standing beside her bed while her mother is taking all of her clothes out of her bag. She already talked to her parents and they said yes as long as she can take care of herself.

They know that she's mature enough to know things that put her in danger. She has a strong sense of direction too so there's no way she'll get lost. Minji knows her limits really well. They trust the guys that they'll make sure that she's always safe so there really is no reason for them to say no.

Except, well, like mother like daughter.

Bargaining. They both like bargaining.

"I'll let you go if! I'll be the one to pack your clothes. Look at what you packed!" Her mother scowled at the neatly folded tracksuit, she threw it on the floor. She also packed long sleeved shirts and jogging pants.

"It's cold there! Mom! Those are my sleeping clothes!" Minji rolled her eyes when her mother packed all of her shorts and loose tank tops instead.

"You need to travel light! And you ugh—" Her mother let out a frustrated groan, "how can you seduce them when you're dressed like that?! You have to show them some skin!" Her mother said then burst into a fit of giggles.

"Seriously, Mom? Are you trying to kill me, it's cold! How can you make me wear these clothes?! This is showing too much skin!" She sat beside her mother, it was normal for them to be like this. It's not the first time she was forced to do something that her mother wanted her to do.

"You said that they like to tease you, you should get revenge! Torture them!" Minji was suddenly in deep thought, she mentioned to her Mom how the members like to embarrass her by wearing wife-beaters or loose sandos whenever she's at the dorm. There was even a time when Jongin went out the bathroom and proudly walked around the living room with just a towel wrapped around his waist like a sex god.

At first she thought that they're just too comfortable around her, they always do what they normally do inside the dorm even if she's there. But their smirks thrown towards her made her realize that they're doing it intentionally just to get her flustered (fucking sexually frustrated)

They love to see her containing her facial expression, they said.

Fuck it.

"But Dad will get angry." Minji shook her head, it's fun to tease them but how can she tease if what she's wearing every time that she's there is an oversized t-shirt and their sweatpants that has to be rolled a couple of times on the bottom just so she wont step on it. Their big clothes always cover her curves so there's no way they'll think she's sexy whenever she's there.

"As long as he wouldn't know. Leave him to me." Her mother winked at her, putting the last piece of clothing in her back pack.

"But it's really cold! Even if I dress like that in front of them but if I'm shivering, then it's not even sexy at all!" Minji exclaimed, she prefers to be comfortable than to see the boys drooling over her. Believe her.

"That's the point, they'll have warm you up."

"Oh god."

"What?! You get to receive hugs! Cuddle with them! Have you ever tried sleeping with someone hugging you?! It feels good! Try it."

"Remember, even if you're wearing these clothes, you have to look innocent! That'll make them crazy."

"You're trying to get me raped."