Fifteen

"Minji stop that." Chanyeol chuckled when Minji's fingertips trailed the letters on his arm, it tickled him a little when her little fingers glided over his skin. Minji only giggled as she followed the letters.

"Oppa, what are these? I like them." Her eyes sparkled as she looked at the words. Maybe if it's written in english, she can understand them, but it's written in a different language and her curiousness is eating her for the past few weeks already.

"These are like drawings, only they were written in my skin. It'll be gone after few weeks."

"Then what do they mean?"

"This one's Solum omnium lumen, it means the sun shines everywhere." Chanyeol pointed at the second sentence, "and then this, Suaviter in modo, Fortiter in re means gentle in manner, resolute in deed." then he pointed to the first sentence, he laughed when Minji nodded as if she understood him.

"I like them." 'AND YOU LOOK SEXY WITH THEM TOO OH OH!'

"Minji-ah, here's your milk and bread." Kyungsoo puts the glass and the bread beside her, which she took and ripped the plastic using her teeth before taking a big bite on the bread. Kyungsoo didn't break his promise when he said he'll buy Minji lots of bread if they 'won', in fact he just bought her a box of her favorite mocha bread yesterday, and he can't forget Minji's face when she saw the box, she was so happy that she took out all the bread and sat inside the box and begged the other member to put the breads again inside the box as if she's drowning in her favorite food, she even let the other members take a picture of her.

"By the time she finishes those breads she'll already be tired of them."

"Naah Lay hyung and Minseok hyung are helping her."

"G-guys! Look!" Suho, who's busy with his phone, yelled and called for the other members to hear what he wants to say (and Minji nagging the others to listen attentively to the leader when Baekhyun starts whining).

"Remember when I told you guys that I met Song Il Gook at the mall a few days ago?"

"Yeah?"

"He invited Minji to come and meet the triplets!"

"NO WAY!"

"I forgot to tell you guys that we exchanged phone numbers and he really wanted the kids to be friends!"'

"The... the triplets?! I want to see them!" Chanyeol's eyes sparkled, he's a fan of Superman is Back and he adores all the babies there, that's why he's so happy when Minji came because that show made him child-deprived.

"Sorry yeol but I think only two members can come with Minji, we can't all come, and I already had plans on taking Minseok hyung." Suho smiled apologetically and seeing Chanyeol's pout made his heart tremble.

"Then how about we leave Minji to the other members and the three of us just go and play with Daehan, Minguk and Manse?" Chanyeol's face changed in just a matter of seconds, he was pouting and being sad and then the next second he's sporting this mischievous grin.

"That is why you and Baekhyun are already out of the list. You guys are naughtier than the four children combined, I'm sure."

"Nah I'm just joking."

"Why did I hear my name?! I'm quiet here!" Baekhyun huffed and Minji just stopped him from talking again by saying that he was just a whining a few minutes ago.

So Minji, Suho and Minseok will be going tomorrow to meet the triplets, Suho was frantic about buying the triplets gifts and Chanyeol is kind enough to suggest that they should just take food, toys will make the triplets fight and that's not good. Minji suggested that she'll give them lots of mocha breads too.