Call Me Baby: Chapter 5

After staring into the ceiling for a long time, Kyungsoo finally sat on his bed while running his fingers through his hair. Minji and him agreed to make breakfast and he really should be moving now because they're going to cook a lot just to satisfy their stomach.

He moved with heavy steps, not even minding if Chanyeol might wake up when he went down from his bunk. He knows the sun is already up but still the dorm is quiet and dark, no one's awake except him.

'Maybe i should wake her up...' He limped to her room ( while scratching his back) then twist the doorknob before carelessly pushing the door.

"Uhhh... sorry!" He apologized before quickly closing door, walking too quickly to the kitchen to get himself a glass of cold water because he can feel his nape and ears burning from too much embarrassment.

'Stupid Kyungsoo! Don't you know how to knock?!' He breathes heavily, he can't believe he saw Minji standing only in a tank top and an underwear. Her foot on  the hole of her pants like she was just about to wear it.

'Quit it, brain! Don't think about it.' He gulped the water faster, some of it dripping at the side of his lips.

"I'm sorry, i should have locked the door." Minji said when she went inside the kitchen, her face is red (because she hit herself with a pillow due to embarrassment) but her hair is tied up again unlike the state Kyungsoo saw her a while ago. Her long hair falling messily on her shoulder and arms. Kyungsoo must have thought she's asking for it!!!! Well.. he's not wrong but she really didn't mean it. It's just  irritating to wear those jeans while sleeping and it's embarrassing to ask Jongin if she could borrow some clothes again. 

"It's my fault i opened the door without knocking first..." Suddenly Kyungsoo is thankful that Chanyeol didn't wake up with all the ruckus he did before going down in their double deck. Chanyeol might strangle him when he found out he just saw her body.

Another way to make the tension go away? Change the subject and pretend it didn't happened.

"Let's cook now, it's been so long since we had real breakfast." Kyungsoo opened the refrigerator to get some ham, bacon, and sausages.

"Or you guys are not even eating anything." Minji raised her eyebrow at him, it's kind of upsetting to see their refrigerator full of food that are easy to cook. Maybe she should ask her Mom to cook something healthy for them.

"Want me to make fried rice?"

"Let's make some pancakes too."

"Oh wow, we're having a feast!" Minji exclaimed, but she's sure all those food will still be not enough for all of them. Those guys won't just get full.

They do their tasks while talking, no chaos or anything tiring. They sometimes banter about teaming up on her last night, and her saying she'll have her revenge and Kyungsoo teasing her about Lay that he only stops when he got tired teasing her. It feels new that it's him who always tease this time, though it feels good. Does Baekhyun and the others feel this way whenever they tease him? They talked about movies again, it's their bonding since Hello Baby (and Kyungsoo used his collections a lot that time in order to make Minji sit still for a long time).

"Minji..." Kyungsoo said after putting his hands on the kitchen counter, his face serious.

"Hmm? Why?" Minji glanced at him for a while then continued what she's doing. He's just in front of her, they could talk like that.

"I have a favor to ask." Kyungsoo watched her expression.

"Depends on the favor if i can do it."