Ten

"Yah Kim Jongin!" Do Kyungsoo fumed as he looked around the dorm for Jongin, while Minji and the rest were on the floor, slapping and rolling from too much laughing, even Minji was one them too.

They were watching the third episode of Hello Baby and it came to the part where they'll be interviewed before ending the show, and when it's JongIn's turn, he suddenly laughed for a solid two minutes that the staff were amazed that he didn't rip his lips. He talked while laughing, his shoulders shaking and he's wiping his tears. Tears of joy.

Jongin told the story about that time where he saw Minji and D.O. watching cartoons and Kyungsoo was crying. Again. This time not because of 'table tennis' but because of Tinkerbell.

"You idiot it's Prince of Tennis!!!" Kyungsoo yelled then smacked Jongin on the arm.

"Oh god, I don't know what's more embarrassing. The fact that Kyungsoo cried over a cartoon again or Jongin saying table tennis. Table... table tennis." Chanyeol's laugh is the loudest as he slaps the floor. He can't breath.

"Chanyeol hyung looks so ugly right now." Sehun pointed, gasping for air too.

"The latter's more embarrassing. Broadcasting your idiotness, wrong move buddy." Baekhyun cluck his tongue.

"Idiotness. Does that word even exist?" Chen asked.

"I don't know maybe it was especially made for Jongin?" Baekhyun answered, already encircling his arms over his body in case somebody decides to kick or punch him.

"I think you meant idiocy." Suho added, watching the younger ones to bicker. It was Kyungsoo's interview turn, and Minji tried to focus on the TV besides of all the commotion behind her.

"Minji is so smart. I think she should start working in a company already or be a teacher." Minji bursted out laughing at what Kyungsoo had said, this guy always says the weirdest things in an interview. She liked watching the show, especially the last part. But she can't help but cringe whenever she saw her own face, she's still not used to it.

"But guys, why don't we go for a vacation?" Suho suddenly asked, all the members looked at him, urging him to explain more.

"I mean, we don't have a schedule for the next three days so we can do what we want." he added.

"Wasn't that a little bit fast?" Luhan asked, it's all too sudden.

"Well, maybe it's better we do this quickly? If we plan this meticulously the sasaengs might know and they'll be more ready than us. At least they won't know where we're going." Suho explained, he's really not like this, well maybe no, he always plans everything first before doing it, but there are times that he does things without even thinking about them which always result to him being awkward.

"Where are we going?"

"Country side? Let's just stay in a hotel."

"Yeah! So Minji can see animals!"

Minji turned her head when she heard her name, she shook the nearest Exo member (who happens to be Xiumin) and cutely asked what they were doing, Minseok just smiled and ruffled her hair, telling her they would go somewhere and she'll have fun. Minji's eyebrows furrowed, she heard the 'hotel' part before she heard her name It'll be dangerous if they stay in a hotel, right? Maybe they can go somewhere, where the guys can relax too.

"AH! HOT SPRING!" Minji walks to Suho as she stomps her feet while gently hitting her head on Suho's shoulder to hear what she said. Thankfully Luhan heard her so he agreed with her suggestion, Suho seems to be thinking if it was a good idea so she pouted then insisted that she wants to go to the hot springs. She's acting like she's spoiled, well she is. Finally, Suho agreed.