Call Me Baby: Chapter 9

"Stop looking at it." Suho reached out to tickle Minji's neck, the latter just giggled as she teased the poor leader about last night's incident.

"How can I not look at it, it's a big and red." Minji snickered. Lay didn't just nibble on Suho's neck, his mouth was practically open. She saw how Lay's teeth sunk in Suho's pale neck, and she must admit that it turned her on.

"But Oppa, can I ask you something?" She said cutely, she usually doesn't do aegyo. She's more of a serious-slash-bitch-face-but-this-is-just-me-not-smiling kind of girl. But it's different with Junmyeon, she knows how Junmyeon likes it when your attention is focused on him only, how he smiles so brightly and he'll just go full Oppa mode especially if someone is being such a good, submissive dongsaeng. That good and submissive dongsaeng is her, everyone.

"Sure, my little one." Suho chuckled when Minji whined, telling him to lower his voice down.

"That's not the first time Yixing Oppa bit you, right?" Minji's smile became wider, she remembered how he just closed his eyes, his expression looking so done with the world and he just wants Lay to finish quickly. She noticed too that Lay was gripping his arm, but it's not like he's a girl that he can't get away from Yixing's strength.

"For your information, Kyungsoo's the only one that Yixing haven't molested yet. He's too smart to sit next to him during drinking sessions." Suho sighed then looked suspiciously at Minji, "You're not going to post SuLay stuff again on your Instagram, right? Because Kyungsoo and Jongin got tired of each other after looking at your account. They didn't talk for a day."

Minji laughed when she heard that piece of information, she got a shock when Luhan said that they already know her Instagram account. She thought of putting it on private or even deleting her account (and maybe permanently deleting her existence from the world too), but then Exo would probably just ask her why did she do it when she didn't have to. But maybe they'll stop stalking her instagram if she posts gross, too-sweet pictures and videos of their own otps?

"Ah! Just the right time! Minji, come here. I want to talk with you." The director exclaimed, already feeling giddy so early in the morning.

"I found out that there's a waterfall near our hotel and I thought that it would be great if we could shoot some scenes in there too."

"But Director-nim, in this cold weather?" She asked, she doesn't need to hear what he wants to happen.

"We'll shoot a short scene there of you two swimming oh and you two will have a kissing scene!" The director exclaimed while clapping, now leaving her to go to the other staff to tell the not so good news.

'Is this his revenge because he got a dorky girl instead of a cute bubbly girl that he wants?!' Minji stomped her foot on the ground when no one's looking. She can't swim! She knows the water will be ice cold so they'll probably can't even move because the cold water is numbing their muscles.

"Wait." Minji stopped in her tracks when she remembered something.

'A kissing scene?! With Jongin?! Nope. No! I can't have a kissing scene! Especially with him! Kyungsoo will kill me!'She panicked, she didn't even know right now which thought is scarier, drowning or the thought of getting killed by Kyungsoo.

"Director-nim, I have something to tell you. I can't swim." Minji ran after the director, he was currently talking to Jongin to share the news. He just heard the director talking about the kissing scene and now he was fidgeting beside Kyungsoo. The director sighed at the new dilemma, he really wants to film that part too to add some sweet and romantic effect.

"Alright, we'll film at the shallow part. We'll just edit it, I think." The director nodded.

"But is the kissing scene necessary? I think the fans will not like it." Minji smiled sheepishly, she doesn't really want to shoot anything right now and she's hoping that her lack of experience into swimming will make the director stop.