Twenty-one

"You're already awake?" Junmyeon said in a hoarse voice as he scratched his half-closed eyes. Minji was currently patting her wet face with a towel she just randomly took in the bathroom, it doesn't smell weird so maybe it's clean.

"You aren't like that every morning, you look stressed." Minji asked, it's just four in the morning and Junmyeon doesn't look like someone's who just got out of bed. He looked like he didn't even get any sleep.

"I kept thinking how we should hide you when the manager comes." Suho sat on one of the stalls on the kitchen counter and Minji followed.

"You shouldn't overthink about it, ya' know? It's not just you who always have to carry the burden, look I even woke up earlier than you! Why? Because I need to hide, I cannot be seen. I'm going to hide in one of your cabinets, I already hid my shoe and a bag so you could say to manager-nim that my parents took me yesterday morning and they'll just take me back tomorrow morning. See? You don't have to worry about it, I already thought of a plan." She said and it's true, she always noticed that Junmyeon tends to worry a lot even over small things that he forgets that he's not alone.

"Coffee?" Suho tried to push his sleepiness away, he didn't think of that plan actually. When he said 'hide' all he did was think of excuses on why theres a girl inside their dorm.

"Sure, though I don't know how to use that coffee maker of yours." MInji chuckled then propped her elbows on the counter, watching Junmyeon grab two mugs.

"How do you like your coffee? Sweet? Bitter?" He asked and Minji just shrugged.

"Oh, just do what you always make. I want to taste your coffee." She said.

"Junmyeon uhhh— should I call you Oppa? I mean I don't really call you guys Oppa when I was you know, still normal. Anyway, you can act as you always do when you're with me, no need to be so leader-like." She smiled kindly at him. He's caring and sweet and derp and all especially when they're inside the dorm but since yesterday he became more kind, like people are watching him and he should act like a leader. Maybe he became conscious that she can see them, though she really didn't mind if Junmyeon is awkward as hell because she can handle the second-hand embarrassment the Leader always inflicted on them when he wants to do something and the members can't stop him.

Minji whispered a thank you when Junmyeon handed her the mug.

"I'm still older than you so call me Oppa. It's just that I feel like I should take extra good care of you kids-" Suho chuckled when he said the word 'kids' again.

"Oppa, you should let Suho the leader rest for a while and I don't know, stop worrying over simple matters? Plus, you don't really need to worry about me? I worry about myself, I just look so carefree or like I don't give a care about everything but I know what's happening and I too am thinking about it but I don't let it affect me like that. Have fun for a while, do careless things? I don't mind." She urged Junmyeon to be his normal self.

"YAH OH SEHUN PUT ON SOME PANTS YOU NOODLE BOY." Junmyeon nagged but snorted as he gave Minji a tissue to wipe her face. She was about to take a sip on her coffee when a wild Sehun appears and it resulted to her blowing too much air from her nose 'cause she was about to laugh but that air caused some of the coffee to splutter on her nose and the side of her mouth. Sehun just groaned then went inside their room again.

"Did I just see the infamous thirteenth member of Exo? No? Hehe I know it's perfectly normal to have a hard-on especially every morning." She said but made loud slurping sounds when she drank her coffee, Junmyeon laughed, laughed as in throwing-his-head-on-his-back-laugh.