Thirteen

Chanyeol chuckled as he looked at the comments on his latest instagram update, he posted it yesterday but the fans are still going crazy over it. It was a picture of Minji smiling, it may look simple only she has something on the side of her lips, she likes drinking grape juice on a glass and the color of the juice seem to stick on her cheeks.

'Some say Minji took after Lay. You guys are wrong, she's my daughter!'

Minji always bowed whenever she saw cameras or greet people who are older than her, so lots of fans are saying that she's Lay's daughter. Chanyeol wasn't taking any of that.

He looked at the picture and snickered. He cosplayed as joker on their last halloween party, and with the two long, purple lines on the sides of her lips up to her pink cheeks, she looks like a cute little joker wanna-be. And to Chanyeol, it seems like the perfect evidence that she took after Chanyeol as well.

Chen shook his head when he saw Chanyeol giggling like an idiot.

"Instead of wiping that purple thing off her cheeks with a wet towel or something, you took a picture instead." Chen nagged.

"What?! I didn't force her to smile at the camera! You're just envious of me."

"Excuse me? Unlike you who likes to scream on the whole world that she's your daughter, which is not true by the way, I don't need to post a picture of her just to say that she takes after me too! Look! Her eyelashes are long like mine!"

"Ha! You're envious don't try to deny it! And you don't have an account on instagram."

"Guys, stop arguing. I'm the biological father. I'm joking! We all know Minji has her own parents." Suho laughed at his joke, he didn't even know how Chen ended up inside their van. He may look relaxed (and awkward) but his head is hurting already from thinking about a way to look after Minji today. They're going to shoot for a broadcast of their comeback stage and he didn't know what to do with Minji, this is the first time that their schedule collided with the shoot for Hello baby. And the members seem to be more comfortable with the camera to bicker in front of it. He heard Minji laughing loudly so he craned her neck to see what's happening.

Minji can't stop herself from giggling and shrieking on Baekhyun's lap, she's facing his body once again. Baekhyun always had this weird fetish to tease the fans by touching or flirting with the other members, and it looks like Minji is the right person right now to use to tease the fans again. This guy knows what to do to make the fans frustrated, and he loved it.

"Yah, take your hands away!" Baekhyun pulled her hands away from her mouth and Minji just shook her head, but Baekhyun is a lot stronger than her so refusing didn't even do any difference. Her shrieked got drowned when Baekhyun pressed his lips on hers, Minji tried to wriggle free but Baekhyun just chuckled.

'This is madness, the camera!' Minji pushed Baekhyun away from her and he pulled away, but he starts to tickle her using his chin, then kissed her again.

'You fucker.' This time, she put her hands on his cheeks and refused to let Baekhyun go and she just pressed their lips harder, now she's the who's chuckling while Baekhyun's eyes almost popped out of its socket from shock (the other members gasping).

"Sehun-ah, she already knows how to kiss!" Baekhyun exclaimed, gripping and shaking Sehun's arm.

"Hyung you're the one that taught her!" Sehun laughed, how dare his Baekhyun hyung try to look like he's surprised when he's the one who always likes to kiss Minji on the lips.

"Look!" Baekhyun still insisted, then he added, "Minji, kiss Baekhyun hyung-- ah eh Baekhyun Oppa." he stopped himself from laughing at his own mistake. Minji giggled then kissed him on the lips, pressing harder again while still giggling.