Call Me Baby: Chapter 2

"Hyungs look!" Sehun nudged the nearest member beside him and almost shoved his phone just to show what Minji posted on her instagram to his poor hyung.

"Yes, I can see it clearly. You don't have to make the screen touch my nose though." Chen wiped his nose while pushing Sehun's wrist away from him.

"What is it maknae?"

"Minji posted a selca! Hey careful not to click the heart." This time, Tao and Chanyeol passed their phone on the other members so they don't have to crowd over Sehun's. She was looking at the camera with a v-sign on her left eye, her lips in a thin line. She's not looking cutely nor trying to be pretty, more like her eyes says 'Fighting!' And she's about to go on an adventure.

"Are afraid of liking her photos but kept on stalking her. Wow." Suho looked at his members with his arms crossed above his chest.

"You have like a bunch of her pictures."

"Since she was a baby, you forgot about that."

"Yeah and you even put a big picture of us with her on the living room's wall plus three more of her solo pictures. "

"Okay, but that's not stalking. She knows the saved pictures, except the frames on the wall." Suho reasoned out.

"Oh we know what we call yours. Hyung, yours is worshiping!""

"You guys are unfair if only Minji's here, she'll take my side." Suho even had the guts to pout his lips, acting like the bullied kid that he was but only his savior isn't present.

"Minji's just too kind to say no. But if she could delete her pictures on your phone, she'll do it. Want to see her new selca though?" Baekhyun asked and not even five seconds had passed and Suho's already beside him, holding his wrist instead of his phone.

But it's true. They have been stalking Minji ever since they found out about her SNS accounts, it was Chanyeol, Sehun and Tao who found it. It was two months after they finished Hello Baby and they didn't know how the three even found out about her instagram account when her username is 'calypsoo', if the 'soo' means Kyungsoo or Myungsoo, that for sure, none of them knows. But maybe it meant Myungsoo because her wallpaper is none other than Myungsoo looking so hot and sweaty with his black wife beater, and Myungsoo equals Minji. It's actually not that hard to confirm if she owns that account or not.

It's not on private too which makes them able to see the pictures and videos she posted. Most of it were pictures and videos of idols, and there was even a video of Baekhyun dancing and Minji asked (wrote) if Baekhyun could fuckin' chill when it looks like she's the one who needs to chill.

Okay, Minji doesn't know how to chill. They've been watching her insta all the time, visiting it when they have time to see if she posted something new or funny because well, that girl's sense of humor will surely be the reason why she'll end up in hell. Whenever they would visit her account, they would always pray not to hit the like button (especially on her old posts) because that single mistake will cause an uproar and some fans might hurt Minji.

Though it seems like until now Minji doesn't know Exo's been stalking her account for a while now because she keeps "spazzing" like a mad woman, and much to their amusement, there was even a time where she's talking to a fan through comments and the fan was like, 'I'm curious how Exo would look like naked >_<' and all she did was to reply 'kekekekekekeke' (and they could really imagine Minji laughing until she's holding her stomach) and finally she said, 'I'm sorry, I'm not laughing at you but I'm sure as fuck they look smoking hot ;)'

That's when they realized, Minji's not really laughing at that fan but more like she's laughing at Exo. Their bodies aren't laughable, ain't it? Even Tao got anxious if she's laughing at his thing when they took a bath together but they'll just think their body could make someone go crazy that's why her first reaction was like that, they're so hot you'll laugh until your uterus hurts.