Nineteen

Chen sighed but let his fingers run through her hair. It was just a moment ago when she woke up, but she came out of her room pulling a big pillow. She put it on the cold floor of the living room before hugging it and falling asleep again.

It would have been cute only if she really was just sleepy, but it's been three days since the incident where they found her crying after falling off Tao's bed (one of the reasons why Minji is sleeping on the floor at the K-dorm, they're afraid she might fall off the bed). They checked to see if she broke a bone or two but it seems like she's physically okay.

After that incident, she had a hard time sleeping at night. Whenever the members get ready to go outside, she would ask where they were going. She was never curious at their whereabouts before.

"Tao, could you turn the volume down slightly?" Jongdae asked and Tao didn't argue much further. He too doesn't want to disturb Minji more. That night really freaked him out, not just because she fell off HIS bed, but because she suddenly started saying nonsense when he was consoling her. She kept saying "Please don't leave us." Or ask a "Why?" While her voice cracked. Her pained look haunted him until now.

She's stressed about something, but they didn't know what. Minji wasn't supposed to be stressing over anything, she's just three. They asked her a thousand times already on what is bothering her but she'll smile oh so brightly and tell them that nothing's wrong. She's lying, they all know. They would see her looking at a distance, her thoughts deep. But what would a three year old even think about?

"What the hell..." Chen said as he took a step back, completely stupefied. Minji slowly floating mid-air, a blinding light covering her body. Tao's back was glued to the wall, shock written across his face.

"What's happening?!" Suho ran from the kitchen, only to cover and put his face sideways from the light.

"OOF!" Minji winced when her butt hit the floor. Did she fall off a bed again? She can clearly remember she slept on the floor. She ran her hand through her hair in annoyance then opened her eyes wide when she felt that her hair is much longer than before.

Everything feels cold.

"Holy shit!" Minji cursed then grabbed the pillow near her, covering her body. She looked at the three then stood up to run on the nearest room.

"GET OUT! PLEASE!" Minji yelled at the shocked Sehun, when Sehun didn't budge, she stared at him with frantic eyes as she search for clothes, and that's when he ran outside the room.

"Why is a sasaeng inside our dorm?!" Sehun said, his knees buckled. He didn't even ran that far but he's already breathless. Those crazy fans really scared him, and he didn't even expect that one will sneak inside their dorm butt naked!!!

"M-minjjiii..." Chen stuttered and Sehun put his shaky hands on his forehead. All of his hyungs are shocked too.

"What happened?!" Kyungsoo and Jongin came out of their room, confused.

"Did she hurt Minji?! Where is Minji?" He asked again and the three just pointed at the room where the crazy woman went in. His heart dropped to his stomach and he immediately pounded the door, his fist hitting the door hard.

—-

"What the heck is happening." Minji mumbled. She was already dressed with Baekhyun's clothes, she thought that wearing his clothes is better since he's not still here. She paced around the room, her thumb in between her teeth.

"It's because you are worrying so much." Minji looked at her back but there's no one there. The voice is familiar.

"Where are you?" She asked.