Two

Minji's body jolted awake when she heard her mother's terrifying scream. She begrudgingly opened her eyes and found her Mother searching in her room, her eyes frantic. She thought her room became big, also her bed, and her Mother too, but she shrugged her thoughts away and attempts to sit so she can ask her mother why the hell was she screaming.

She had a hard time sitting up, she felt unfamiliar with her own body. And yep, everything looks bigger. Her mother screamed again, calling her husband to come upstairs because Minji is nowhere to be found and there's a kid on Minji's bed.

Minji wanted to say 'Mom, that's not funny.' But all she uttered was "Umma..." and even her own voice sounds unfamiliar. Her Mother stopped walking back and forth, her eyes wide open in shock, mirroring Minji's shocked expression. Her mother's lower lip trembled, fighting back the urge to cry, mumbling 'No... no, how can it be?' While slowly stepping towards the bed. That made Minji more confused and scared.

Minji's father came a little bit late, panic written all over his face. He walked towards his wife, demanding where the hell his daughter was. Much to Minji's surprise, her mother finally bursting into tears.

Minji tried speaking again, "Umma... A-appa..." a muffled sob restricted in her throat, she's starting to panic on what was wrong with her, and with her parent's acting weird by the time she woke up is not helping her also.

"M-minji??" Minji's father said, unsure to whether to believe or not believe what he just said.

'It's me' Minji nodded.

A thud. Then the next thing Minji saw was her mother attending to her father who is lying on the ground. Apparently, he fainted from the shock.

----

Minji looked at the mirror in front of her, she couldn't believe the reflection she was seeing, eyes puffy and red from crying, tear stained cheeks, a small button nose (with a slight mucus poking out in one of her nostrils), small agaped lips, small body and short limbs. A child, she saw little girl staring at her. The little girl was scared, confused and shocked. The little girl was her.

She is even wearing the same shirt she was wearing last night, only it's too big for her right now. She ran (read: wobbling) to her mother who is sitting on her bed, her mother picked her up, putting Minji on her lap. Her mother handed her a picture, and indeed the girl in the picture is the exact same girl that she saw in the full length mirror in her room.

"That's why I knew." Her mother said. Wiping the tears that are falling on Minji's cheeks, whispering it's going to be okay and don't be scared. Minji nodded, slowly calming down.

"W-why m..me?" Minji asked, still having a hard time speaking. She can only mutter a few easy words.

"We don't know Minji." Her mother sighed, feeling hopeless that she can't help her daughter. Minji shivered, and her mother scolded herself for not even dressing her properly.

"No... I think we already gave Minji's old clothes to some relatives." Her father interrupted, slowly rising from the ground, he regained his consciousness.