Call Me Baby: Chapter 1

*One new message!*

"Where's my phone?!" Minji frantically searched for her phone, only her butt never really rose from her bed because her laptop is on her lap. She reached under her pillows and she smiled excitedly when her hand touched her phone.

From. Baekhyun Oppa

I bet you can't wait for the photo teasers to be out? Want me to give you the pictures already? I can send it to you!

Minji chuckled while reading the text again and again, her heart clenching and she can feel the heat on her face. She's been like that for a month now; it's been a month since Exo's surprise visit and she got an earful of Suho's nagging because she didn't keep on contact with them.

To. Minji

Yes, but I can wait. I think. And don't spoil me! I want to be surprised!

Minji put her phone beside her where she can reach it easier; she can't believe she got their numbers. She's surprised that Exo thought she memorized all their numbers when she got Suho's phone, so they waited for weeks but no one received any message from an unknown number. Minji actually didn't think about memorizing their numbers, for she hated numbers like how she hated liver. Plus, she is not that thick-faced to send them a message saying she's Minji.

"Ahhh... I'm too lucky." She laughed at herself, she didn't know what she did in her other life that made her this lucky. Then she remembered that it's because of that damned sweet potato she gave to that old man, MInji laughed louder at the thought. No one knows how she felt when the members put their numbers in her phone, and to them asking for her phone number so they can put it in their phonebook. No one knows, but its pure happiness.

*One new message!*

From. Baekhyun Oppa

Rude :( I'm just preparing ur oberry or something. Then suit urself! *wipes tears*

Minji chuckled when she read the oberry part. Oh Byun Baekhyun, you and your words. She refreshed the page again to see if the teasers are out. Exo's back bishes. She already knew about it exactly the time when Exo came into her house, Minseok accidentally told her about finishing other stuffs besides their concert tour. She assumed that they're already finished with their new album, and then bam! There comes the news that they are coming back, and now... she's sitting stressfully while waiting for the teasers.

And Baekhyun the shit isn't helping either, if he's so sweet towards his fans, this is what she gets. She can still remember the first message that Baekhyun sent her.

'Bet you missed seeing me humping ;-)'

She literally splashed some cold water on her face when she read that, that dude doesn't care if he'll embarrass himself as long as he can drag you down with him. So she replied with a simple 'See you in hell.' while putting a hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Why does he have to slap that memory on her face again.

She was about to reply to his message when her phone suddenly started ringing, her eyes widening when she realized that it was a video call from Lay. What does he wants?! Plus, she still hasn't taken a bath yet but it's okay since he can't smell her from there but she doesn't have her make up on but Exo already saw her without it so why is she even stressing about it.

Not wanting to make him wait more, she clicked the answer video call button before brushing her hair by using her fingers. Her nervous expression suddenly changed into a smile when she saw Yixing waving at her, the other members behind him waving and pushing one another to see her (that's what she thinks okay let her).