Call Me Baby: Chapter 12

"When will they come?" Minji asked, particularly to no one but just blurting what's in her mind out of boredom. Her back is resting on the headboard while her laptop is on her lap with a pillow underneath it.

"Okay first, get your feet off my thighs. Second, they'll be here before dinner so just wait." Jongin grumbled while looking at her. Kyungsoo was at the other side of the bed while Jongin was lying on his stomach by their feet. Great, these two devils are making his life miserable.

"Your thighs are warm." Minji chuckled, her fingers running through her hair to play with it while looking down at him. It was Sunday which means she has no class and no work, her parents just kicked her out of her own house while saying things about going outside with her friends. But she's in no mood to be in places with lots of people. Fortunately, Jongin and Kyungsoo didn't have a schedule for the day while the other Exo-K members are out for a guesting or something. While Exo-M is coming back tonight from China. It's just the two and it'll be quiet but she'll choose the dorm over malls.

"There's a blanket if you're cold."

"But your thighs are warmer!"

"But do you have to slid your feet inside my shorts?!" Jongin curled into a ball when her toe just went an inch inside his loose shorts, her smile playful as she tries to reach for his thighs once again.

"Please! Let me warm my toes for a while!" Minji chuckled again, his shorts were actually knee-length and the tip of her foot doesn't even reach his mid-thigh. They were in her room where she used to sleep since she strongly refused to sit on the hard floor in their living room.

"Why do you always get so cold easily?" Kyungsoo asked, people might think that she's just acting like it so she can touch them or so the members would put their arm around her shoulders to give her some warmth that radiated off their body. But her hands and skin actually feel icy especially at the set where the only time that she can wear warm clothes is on the short breaks the director gives her.

"They said that if you're not cold, then it's your heart that's cold, see? I'm always cold, so that means I must have the warmest heart. Ugh! I hate wearing thick clothes!" Minji stopped in the middle of her whining (and randomness) when her laptop produced this bell sound to notify her that there's a new message in her email. The two guys chuckled at her words, she hates thick clothes but she gets cold so easily. So she's never comfortable during winter season?

Minji's eyebrows furrowed while reading the mail, it was from the staff saying that a scene from the script was changed. The supposed to be farewell hug became a fucking farewell kiss. A kiss?! A kiss again?! Why do they want to always add a kiss like do they want her to get assassinated?!

She immediately replied that she got the message while dialing the Director's number in her phone. Surely it's him that thought about it again?! Her blood pressure is going up again. Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

"Hello? Neh, Annyeonghasaeyo Director-nim. I'm fine, I just want to ask something?" Minji looked at the two idols watching her in silence, they looked confused as to why she's calling the Director so she handed them her laptop so they can read the message.

"I'm just asking what sort of kiss does it have to be? Just a peck or lightly putting my lips on his or?" Minji can feel her cheeks getting red when the two looked at her again after they read the e-mail.

"Minji." The Director sighed but she can hear him chuckling, there are times that he talks like a grandfather to her instead of a Director. These are one of those moments. "Think about this, you love a guy so much but you have to let him go. But you want to kiss him one last time."