VIII

TW: FROM HERE ON OUT THERE WILL BE DESCRIPTIONS OF BOTH PHYSICAL AND MENTAL TORTURE. THERE WILL BE GORE ASWELL. PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE THEMES.

You woke up to the pain of a swift kick to your side. Your eyes opened as you groaned in pain.

"What the hell...?" You mumbled as you tried to sit up, only to find that your arms were tied behind your back. Realization fought its way into your mind as your confusion was cut off by a loud sigh above you. There stood Hoodie who looked less than impressed by your disoriented state. In his hand was an opened pocket knife to which you stared at with unease. He crouched down beside you and pushed you forward into a sitting position before grabbing your wrists. You jerked away from him, a hard glare on your face.

"I could untie you, or I could cut you. Will you cooperate?" He hissed as he snatched your wrists once more.

"Screw you." You seethed, glaring at him with hate.

With a sigh, he did as promised.

You let out a scream as he jabbed the knife into your arm, holding it in place for a few seconds. Hot blood ran down your arm as you squeezed your eyes shut in regret. Hoodie hummed in content before he pulled out the knife, stood up, and dragged a chair away from the desk in the corner of the room. The bed was next to the entrance, and the desk was in front of it next to the window. He hauled you up onto the chair and stared down at you blankly. You met his gaze, your lips pressed into a thin line and your eyes fighting not to spill tears. You weren't sure what he was doing, but you were reasonably worried. Hoodie seemed to think for a moment before he grabbed more rope out of a drawer and began tying it around your waist. You squirmed and tried to throw yourself off of the chair, but you were too slow and it was too late.

Once you had no options of movement, he revealed a blindfold. He said nothing as he wrapped it around your face, taking away your sight.

You gritted your teeth, "What are you doing?"

No response was given. Or perhaps his response was another cut, but this time just above your knee, the blade tore past your jeans and into your flesh. You let out a yell as you began to thrash against your restraints. It burned.

The cuts weren't fatal, he was sure of that, but they still hurt like hell. These weren't just paper cuts. He precisely sunk the knife down a centimeter each time. Deep enough to cause blood to gush out of the wound and a good amount of pain. This was how he forced obedience. Though he had never had a pet before, he knew how to get people to submit. Torture wasn't a foreign thing to him, making this a simple task. Taking away your vision and leaving you wondering where the next flash of pain would begin, unable to prepare yourself for the wound. He wouldn't stop until you were sobbing and your body was covered in cuts.

He traced a line across your shoulder blades before jabbing the knife down into your waist. Tears pricked your eyes and you harshly bit down on your lip to stop yourself from screaming. You weren't going to give him the satisfaction.

This time he dragged the knife down a bit as he pulled it out. You whimpered in pain as tears dampened the blindfold.

Next was your shoulder.

Then your calf.

Then your forearm.

Below your knee.

Above your elbow.

Everywhere a knife could be sunken in and not hit either bone or a vein was struck.

You were sobbing by now, causing even more discomfort by the feeling of damp fabric rubbing against your irritated eyes with every scream.

"Stop! Please... stop..." You begged, your head falling forward in defeat.

But he didn't. He squeezed the crook of your neck before plunging the blade back into your flesh. You choked back a scream, your vocal cords stinging and your head feeling foggy. He finally removed the knife from your skin, and a slight rustling sound gave you hope that he had put it away.

Footsteps walked around the chair and stopped in front of you, "Will you cooperate?"

You gritted your teeth in anger, "Yes."

The blindfold was yanked off of your face and thrown to the side. You flinched due to the sudden intrusion of light, but after a moment you cracked open your eyes and cautiously looked around. The ropes tying you to the chair loosened and you were pushed back onto the floor. You gasped as the cuts throbbed and more blood dripped out of them.

You glared up at the man but your expression soon faded into fear. He stared down at you coldly,

"This is what will happen if you don't obey. Understand?"

You nodded vigorously and looked down to the floor. Your head was spinning, and you felt like you were going to throw up. You had lost a lot of blood, and the bleeding hadn't stopped yet. You couldn't hold yourself up in a sitting position for much longer so you fell back. Every inch of your body stung, and the pain wasn't seeming to fade.

"I have two weeks to teach you how to fight, every time you decide to be defiant, you will be punished."

You felt dizzy even as you laid on your back, "Okay..." you mumbled as your eyes began to flutter shut. You could hear a huff of annoyance as you felt yourself succumb to sleep.

Hoodie grabbed a first aid kit off of a shelf before sitting next to you. He untied your wrists and ankles and took out a small cloth from the kit. With another sigh, he slowly began to wipe away the blood and stop the bleeding.

You woke up for the second time of the day to find yourself surprisingly untied. You slowly sat up, trying to be mindful of your cuts, and looked around. Hoodie was nowhere to be seen, and you had been left alone. The dried blood lining your wounds made you wince, but you soon shook off the discomfort and forced yourself to your feet. Everything hurt, but you had been untied and you needed to take advantage of that fact.

Before you could even try the door, it opened, and in walked your captor. He glanced at you and calmly shut the door. He turned to face you, his expression remaining hidden. You stared at him blankly until he shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out an object.

A granola bar. Not quite what you were expecting, but at least it wasn't that knife from before. You let out a small sigh of relief as you looked back up at the face of his mask. The red and black masked man who had done nothing but torment you and your friends. He was a terrible person, but you had few options other than doing what he said.

3.4 pages, 1,204 words