X

After your short training session that only added to the pain of the cuts covering your body, you were dragged back into the mansion. You were pulled past the same scenery as before, but this time you were brought down an unfamiliar hallway. It looked similar to the one Hoodie's room was in, but the paintings were different. One was a black and red portrait of a magician crying tears of blood and gripping his face tightly, while another was of a dark flower field with only a sliver of sunlight revealing a few wilted roses. Like everything else about this mansion, they were beautiful but unsettling.

Hoodie opened a door to what looked like a supply room, only it was filled with nothing but clothing. He glanced around quietly before grabbing a few articles of clothing and shoving them into your arms. You furrowed your brows in confusion but were offered nothing but a light push out the door. He grabbed your arm once more and led you to to the door at the end of a wall which turned out to be a very nice-looking bathroom.

After another shove forward, you found yourself standing alone in the strangely modern room. The door slammed shut, causing you to flinch a bit and sigh. The tiles were a light gray and continued onto the walls of the shower. The appliances were made from stainless steel, and the countertops were marble black. The mansion seemed to stick to a very strict color scheme, everything neutral but red, at least from what you've seen so far.

"Fifteen minutes." Hoodie's voice suddenly called out. You nodded with a frown before locking the door and setting down the clothing. Looking back around the room, you realized that the singular window had metal bars, preventing anyone from entering or escaping. You huffed and turned on the shower, waiting for the water to warm up a bit. You stepped towards the window and peered out, not seeing anything other than a vast dark forest. You turned back to the shower and glanced at the door with distrust. You only had a limited amount of time, but you didn't exactly trust Hoodie to not barge in here whenever he pleased. You debated if it was worth it or not and ultimately decided it was based on how grimy your skin felt.

You hurriedly peeled off your torn-up and bloodstained clothing before carefully stepping into the shower. Your injuries stung as hot water ran over your body. You squeezed your eyes shut and let the water pour down your back, trying to get used to the pain. After a couple of minutes the stinging subsided and you began scrubbing yourself clean.

As the warmth of the shower relaxed your senses, you began to contemplate this situation further.

To start it all off, your group began to research Slenderman. Emery got the sickness, and everyone else did soon after. Then you posted a journal and were contacted by Ryan. He said he found one of the eight pages, and your group decided to go check out the forest he supposedly found it in. Turns out, Ryan had put on a facade and set up a trap for you all, he betrayed you. Your group got kidnapped by the Creepypastas, which still baffled you, and now you're here. Being held captive by a man named Hoodie. All because you let yourself fall into Ryan's trap.

You gritted your teeth. To put it more simply, this was all your fault. The reason this disaster happened in the first place was all because you started talking to Ryan who used your curiosity against you. He tricked you, and now you were facing the consequences of talking to a complete stranger.

Regret, guilt, and anger all built up in your chest as your eyes threatened to spill tears. You felt so hopeless. There was nothing you could do to save yourself, let alone all of your friends. You had dragged them into this trap, and now they were stuck here right along with you. Everyone was separated, each of you with a different captor and no way to know how they were doing. And in two weeks you were apparently meant to fight each other. Two weeks. Only fourteen days until someone could die, and if no one did, you'd hate to see the punishment for not fighting. This was so fucked up, but then again, they are serial killers. There's not much else you could expect.