Hoodie Ending

Did i forget i had a wattpad again... yes.

———

PLAYLIST

——

Reader Recommendations

I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE by Måneskin

Forget it by Suicideboys

Watermelon by Queen Chimera

Bottom by Mcafferty (shitty lead singer ik but I'm obsessed with this song)

-

Ever since you decided to come to terms with everything and finally accept your new life everything became more consistent, more peaceful. Days seemed to follow somewhat of a schedule. After Tim had discovered you'd taken a liking to his cooking he started making breakfast for you more often than not, after that you had the day to do whatever you wanted. Hang out with whoever was around or just go lounge around alone. When meal times came around either one of your cooks, Tim or Brian, would make you something or you'd be left to make something yourself. In the evenings you'd either stay downstairs and watch tv or head back to the room.

Life was as calm as it could get apart from one little detail. Your relationship with Brian. You honestly had no idea what to make of everything. After crying yourself to sleep in his arms the two of you had gotten noticeably closer. Little lingering touches, peaceful silences, making a greater effort to spend time together, and whenever things got hard again he was always there for you. It was those moments that made you realize just how much you needed him.

It was also because of those moments that hugs became a lot more frequent.

You both seemed find comfort in each other's arms and in each other's presence, even following each other around whenever the other wasn't actively doing so. Neither of you seemed to want to be apart, and yet you were still left with so many questions.

Every time he wrapped you in his warm, strong arms you wondered what exactly you were feeling. But above even that you wondered what he was feeling. Were you the only one whose heart fluttered when you touched? Were you the only one who felt as if you'd melt if you spent another second in his arms? Or did he feel the same way? Did his pulse quicken whenever you snaked your arms around his waist? Did he want to hold you just a moment longer than what he thought you'd be alright with?

You didn't know, but god did you really want to.

But you couldn't bring yourself to ask, well actually you could, it was just that you wouldn't. Acceptance was a hard feat, especially when that included your potential feelings for the man who had simultaneously ruined and saved your life. You weren't all the way there yet, and you honestly weren't sure if you'd ever be. Yet the one who'd gotten you through this all was Brian, and that only made you more conflicted.

And that's how you landed yourself here.

Sitting on a log surrounded by the dewy, freshly rained on scent of nature. Glistening leaves that dripped water onto the damp soil below, making small puddles that had surely muddied your shoes on the way over. The air was pleasantly cool and refreshing, making you sigh as you watched Brian whittle away at a piece of wood.

The man had always impressed you with his ability to focus on whatever task at hand, and that had definitely carried over to his hobby; woodcarving. It was something you hadn't known about him until well after he'd come back from his mission. He always seemed to be busy but whenever he wasn't he'd head off with the simple explanation that he was going to go carve.