Chapter 41 - The First Move

A/N: Unedited. ;P

................................................................................................................................................................................

     A few days after Daniel received that call and after his dad left for Europe, he had been staying over at his lovely fiancée's house the whole time, and also, the both of them were learning another language, the entire time.

     It was Monday, yet again and they had to go back to school. Kristina was exhausted—she felt like her head was going to split apart after trying her best to learn. Daniel, on the other hand, seemed like he already mastered the language seeing that he could even speak it fluently. That boy is definitely not human.

       "Stupid... Genius..." Kristina kept mumbling to herself as they were entering the classroom. Daniel silently laughed.

       "Sou? Arigatou-ne, kawaii no Poopy-chan."  He said in a sarcastic way, though he doubted Kristina would understand.

     Oh really? Thanks, my cute little Poopy

     When Kristina reached her desk peacefully, she felt strange. She felt like something was out of place... That's right. There weren't two female aliens present in the room to annoy the hell out of her again. Where could those two be?

       "Tinz!" A male voice called from behind. She groaned, but then smiled. Some things never change. She was glad he's back to normal and finally got the courage to apologize and even confess to her Daniella a few days ago. That ends one problem. Kristopher came running towards her direction, but he didn't hug her like he usually would, which surprised everyone in the room.

     Instead, put his hands around his waist like a proud little boy and flashed the girl a wide and toothy grin. "Gooood morning!"

       "Good... morning..." Kristina replied, unsure of herself. Who knows? This might be a new tactic and as soon as she lets her guard down, that octopus-head might do something stupid again. "You're early."

       "Yup!" He cheerfully laughed. He glanced at Daniel and put an arm around his cousin's shoulder. He gave him a tight squeeze after that, which earned excited gasps from the girls inside the classroom.

Could it be..?

He lost interest in Tina and was now engaging himself towards Daniel... Towards...

Forbidden love..?

Or even possibly...

Bromance?!

     Hah. Hell no. The author is just messing with your head.

       "Good morning Danny!" he yelled at his ear. Daniel winced and shot him a glare. Kristopher pulled him at a short distance, in order to tell him something important and in order for Kristina not to hear. He made it look like a casual approach between friends, so it wouldn't look too obvious. His face went from cheerful, into serious, but only for a split second when he said as low as he could... "Danny, Richard Yao called me last night."

     Daniel's eyes shot open and looked at his cousin intensely. Kristopher gave him a nod. "We'll discuss this later, everyone's getting suspicious."