Chapter 29 - Backfire

Kristina's eyes were just as wide open as Daniella and Ella's mouths. Her cheeks quickly tinted and she rubbed her lips with her back-palm. Daniella was blinking real slow after seeing what Daniel had done.

       "You..." Ella stuttered, barely had anything to say.

       "Woof?" Daniel replied, seeing that he wasn't allowed to speak as a human. He was planning on enjoying this little game to his heart's content. Too bad for Kristina. Her revenge wasn't going to be as she had expected.

       "How daring..." Daniella stared at him. He smirked and raised his head to look at the sky. Kristina, who was still recovering, furiously continued rubbing her lips and gave Daniel a glare.

       "YOU BUTTHEAD! YOU STUPID STUPID BUTTHEAD!"

     Daniel just grinned at her response. He laid his back on the floor with both his arms under his head as a pillow and enjoyed the wonderful view of the sky. That taunted Kristina even more.

       "What was that for?! Why'd you have to lic-- do something like that?!"

       "Well, he did act like a dog," Ella coughed,

       "And he was only doing what you asked him to," Daniella second. Kristina turned to glare at the two but that only made them snicker.

       "I didn't ask him to lick me! YUCK!!!"

     Ella snorted. "Relax. He merely gave you the usual kiss. What's the difference anyway? It's not like you two haven't exchanged spit be--"

       "ELLA?!," she raised her voice, clearly aggravated. Ella and Daniella sighed before giggling. Daniel yawned and slowly closed his eyes to take a nap in broad daylight.

       "What the?!" Kristina exclaimed. "Y-You're gonna sleep?! Hey are you even listening to what I'm saying?! What you did was unforgivable, and for that, you'll receive severe punishment!"

     Daniel nodded as if he didn't care.

       "I'll make you wear a leash!"

     He nodded again.

       "And... And... I'll make you eat Scooby snacks! Or... something like that."

     Ella interrupted, "Tina, Scooby snacks are treats given to good dogs. And they don't exist."

       "I don't care!" she protested. "I'll make you suffer! I'll... I'll whip you!" She yelled without thinking. Daniella blushed and Ella chortled at what her naive best friend just said. It seems that she didn't understand what she had just said. It earned the attention of her friends dirty little minds.

     Daniel sat up from his laying position, looked at Kristina and gave her a smug look. He playfully wagged his brows before smirking again. "Woof woof."

       "Dogs don't wag their brows," she muttered like a child. "They wag their tails! Where's your tail anyway? Didn't I give it to you this morning?"

       "Wow." Ella whistled. "You gave him the whole doggy-set. What a good trainer," she said sarcastically, Kristina just ignored her. Daniel shrugged his shoulders. "Woof."

       "What do you mean woof?!" She said.

       "Woof woof woof."

       "I can't understand what you're saying!"

     Daniel sighed and nonchalantly ended the pointless discussion. Kristina didn't seem to get the message. "Where's your tail you buttheaded mutt?!"