Chapter 15 - The Huge Discovery

Ella dragged Kristina towards a large and vacant fitting room at the back corner of the mall, where there were lesser people. The room could fit at least three people, which was an advantage on their part, and there was a big comfy chair right outside it. Comfy enough for Daniel to sit and judge the girls' swimsuits and decide which one fits them best, as Ella had instructed him to do. Kristina kept opposing to that idea, but she knew that once Ella made up her mind, there's no stopping her. She liked that about her best friend but sometimes, she found her a bit thick-headed and stubborn.

    "NO!" Kristina took a step back. They were already inside the fitting room, and Ella was taunting her to wear the red bikini with ribbons she chose earlier. "NO NO NO WAY YOU'RE MAKING ME WEAR THAT!!!"

    "Tina just behave and take off your clothes already!!!" Ella tried to pull up her friend's shirt but Kristina kept pulling it down.

    "I DON'T WANNA!!!"

  Outside the fitting room, Daniel sat comfortably on the sofa waiting for them to come out. Hearing their shouting, he snorted. "Heh. They're just like children."

    "TINA STRIP IT OFF RIGHT THIS INSTANT!!!"

    "NEVEEER!!!"

  Ella sighed. Her friend was really a pain when it comes to choosing clothes. Just then, a light bulb flashed in her head and then she grinned wickedly. "Fine. If you don't want to try this cute swimsuit on, then I won't force you."

    "Yes! Okay!" Kristina felt relieved.

    "DANIEEEL!" Ella screamed. "TINA NEEDS HELP TAKING HER CLOTHES OFF--"

    "NO! NO! NO! ON SECOND THOUGHT, I'LL TRY IT ON MYSELF!!! OOH THIS LOOKS CUTE!" she also yelled out of panic.

  Ella just laughed. "Hahaha! Tina you're so adorable, I just wanna pinch your cheeks until your face's all stretched! Heehee~"

    "Alright," she smiled at Kristina. "You do that because I'm gonna try on some of these suits as well."

    "Fine." She groaned and began undressing.

Five minutes later...

  Daniel glanced at the locked fitting room. "It's finally quiet. Strange..."  And then he glanced at his wrist watch. 

    "Ella..." Kristina sighed.

    "Hmm?" Ella replied. They both just finished putting on the swimsuits. They weren't facing each other, so she had no idea how Kristina looked with that swimsuit yet.

    "I think... I look ridiculous..."

    "C'mon! It's probably not that bad." She said. When Ella turned around, she saw Kristina fidgeting while covering her bare stomach.

  For a few seconds, there was a moment of silence and Ella didn't move. O_O

    "See? I told you I look--"

    "TINAAAA!!!!" She yelled.

    "Ow! Don't scream!" Kristina held her ears. Ella looked at her from head to toe with an open mouth, then looked at her face. "Why didn't you tell me you were hot?!"

    "Huh?!" She looked at herself at the mirror and then frowned.

  Ella pulled Kristina's arms and observed her structure more closely.

    "Hey stop that! It's embarrassing!" She turned red.

    "Oh my, oh my! Look at these curves! Your butt! You have a big butt!!!" Ella kept on screaming. It was the first time she saw Kristina wear a real swimsuit, so she was very shocked.