Chapter 48 - The Boys' Surprise

Chapter 48 – The Boys' Surprise

       "ELLA! TINA! OVER HERE!" Daniella excitedly waved her hands like a madwoman. She was standing beside a grinning Kristopher, in front of his limousine. Today, the young celebrity had invited his friends for a short vacation at his villa, and prepared a little surprise later for the girls.

       "HEEEY!" Ella yelled back as she quickened her steps. Kristina and Daniel were silently following from behind. "WE'RE COMING!!!"

     Kristina glanced at her fiancé and sighed quietly. She was wearing a plain baby-pink dress with soft ruffles on the chest-area and a pair of flip-flops. Ella was wearing a baby-blue dress with soft ruffles on the chest-area and a pair of flip-flops as well. Anne was wearing the exact same thing except that it was colour pale-green. Kristina sighed once more.

       "Remind me again why I'm wearing this thing?"

     Daniel shrugged his shoulders. "Because Auntie Lizzy wanted you three to match outfits because it was 'cute'?"

       "Right." She mumbled. She swung her large shoulder bag and grunted when the heaviness accidentally hit her leg. "That woman also repacked my things because she wanted me to wear all the dresses she bought. Didn't she ever consider the weather? It's too damn cold for summer dresses!"

     Daniel grinned and shuffled her hair. "Don't worry. It's not that cold at Top's villa. In fact, it's pretty hot there."

     She looked at him curiously as she continued swaying her bag in unison with her leg. "Have you been there before?"

       "Yeah. A couple of times actually, when we were still fourteen I think."

       "HEY YOU TWO!!!" Ella hollered from afar. She was already way ahead of them! "SAVE THE CHITCHAT LATER! EVERYONE'S WAITING!!! HURRY UP!!!"

     Kristina and Daniel sighed in unison before picking up their paces. It seems like they're not as excited as their friends with this little trip. When they finally arrived, Kristopher's butler personally took their luggage and stuffed them on the trunk of the limo.

     After that, Kristopher took a good look at each of the three girls. The individual reactions of the girls clearly amused him and Daniel. Daniella nervously tried to avert her gaze; Ella proudly showed-off her dress and Kristina... Kristina glared at him unknowingly. She was just irritated at the fact that her mother made her wear the dress which was making her freeze to death. "WHAT? You wanna join the club too?"

     He laughed. "Sorry Tinz, I'm not a big fan of cross-dressing." Kristopher nodded his head in approval and flashed a humorous grin. "Gee, you girls look like you're gonna perform on-stage or something."

       "Putting that aside," Ella waved an airy hand, ending the discussion. "Who else are we waiting for? We've already assembled. Can we go now? I can't wait to ride this thing!"

     Kristopher smiled and was about to reply when Daniella elbowed his rib. He looked at her accusingly and silently asked why she did that. She shook her head. She forgot to tell her that Sean was coming along in this trip as well. Kristopher had no idea about Ella's past relationship with Sean and neither did Daniel. Only the girls were aware of that.

       "Actually Ella..." Daniella forced a giggle. "We're still waiting for Sean."

     Confused, she asked. "Sean? Why?"