Chapter 4 - A Date with Ms. President

"Class dismissed," Ms. Stanford said after the bell rang. It was lunch time. As usual, Kristina and Ella would eat lunch together at the school's roof top. "Let's go," Ella said. Kristina panicked and slapped her forehead. "Shoot! I forgot my lunch."

  Daniel, who was sitting beside Kristina, overheard her crisis and made an evil laugh inside his mind. He tapped her back, smiled so cheerfully and offered, "Wanna share?" Kristina made a horrified face and replied, "There's poison in there. No way."

    "Come on, I'm hungry," Ella rubbed her stomach, but was secretly giggling inside her head.

    "Hey," Daniel tapped Kristina's back again.

    "WHAT?" She said, holding back her anger.

    "Can I come with you guys? I don't know a lot of people here."

    "No way! Absolutely n--"

    "Of course!" Ella jumped in between them. "Right Ms. President? He's your responsibility you know," she winked.

  Daniel grinned and said, "That's right. After lunch we're gonna have a little date around the campus."

  Kristina wrinkled her forehead but her pinkish cheeks still appeared. She wasn't used to being treated by this kind of behavior. "Fine," she grumbled.

  The wind was rather fierce when they arrived at the roof top. They found an area where they could sit and eat without getting disturbed. "Come here! Quick, quick!" Ella called. Kristina was screaming in her head and stomped her way there. "What the heck is Ella thinking?!" Daniel beside her on the other hand was enjoying Kristina's misery.

    "Sit here Tina! Daniel, you over there! Beside Tina!" she pointed.

  Ella was a very loud person, so no one could actually talk back to her. Nobody would dare if they valued their life. When the three of them were at place, Ella and Daniel started eating their food. Kristina just watched them eat. Daniel noticed Kristina's stomach grumble.

  "You look so pitiful." He told her.

  "Mind your own busine--"

  Kristina didn't finish her sentence when Daniel quickly spooned her mouth with a lot of food as soon as she opened it.

    "Mmmff..!" She muttered. Ella silently snorted and Daniel never changed his expression. "I'll share my food," Daniel said. Kristina was overjoyed to hear it but then..

    "As long as I feed you," he added with a slight grin on his face.

    "NO WAY!" She said.

  Kristina kept objecting. Ella eyed her and mouthing her to just "accept his offer." It was tempting too. Inside Daniel's bento was her favorite: Kung Pao chicken. She tried to ignore him and her best friend happily eat their lunches; and she failed miserably.

    Ooouurrmmppfff. Her stomach made a weird sound again. Ella looked around; she didn't know where it came from. Daniel looked at Kristina and made her drool all over his food. First, he tore the chicken in half, revealing its juicy and tender texture. Next, he smelled the wonderful aroma of the freshly cooked meat, he slowly devoured the chicken and almost burst out laughing upon seeing Kristina's face.

    She couldn't resist to just watch that bastard's retarted way of eating, so she had no choice but to agree to his condition. Kristina quickly nodded and shyly faced Ella, who was grinning wickedly. "Damn you Daniel," she thought to herself. "I'll get you for this."