IF YOU READ THIS I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER

Whoa there!

I know you're disappointed that this isn't a bonus chapter or anything but please keep reading because there are a lot of important things I have to say.

First off, I'm going to edit this book big time, just like I've said before. Instead of a 3rd person POV, I'm turning it into 1st person with everybody's pov. (You guys wanna know what's really going on in their heads? *cough* especially Daniel's head *cough* then here's where I reveal everything!)

I have considered making a separate book for the edited version but finally decided that I'm just gonna replace the old chapters with the new ones I've made.

Because you guys still want the old one, it'll be in a separate book, but I'll still replace the old one with the new version because OUK has gotten enough attention for other readers to ignore the new version. (Confusing right?)

So simply, I'll replace this and with the new one and then I'll repost the old one on a separate book. All good?

I mean c'mon, I slap myself every time I reread the old chapters I wrote. I was 14 when I started writing this, and it's been almost 4 years since then. You can see the obvious change in my writing style.

It's because I got more mature over the years.

HEHEHEHE I'M KIDDING.

No I'm not.

Please believe me.

I love you guys. Please love me back

I consider all the chapters of OUK as my drafts, and I plan to make it better, add a few more stories to fill in plot-holes, set things straight with the confusing timeline and the annoying inconsistencies. (I will change Richard Yao and his kids' surnames. Yao isn't really Japanese I know. Idk how I even got the name. Forgive me.)

It used to be kinda-sorta-maybe like a Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Playful Kiss fanfic, but I'm changing that and making the story my own. I'm changing the similarity of stories, but the characters' personalities will stay the same (and hopefully the humor will too.)

As of now, I'm still editing, and as soon as I'm done, I will replace all the chapters here immediately. Some may be confused because they might be reading the old version while I replace it with the new ones, that's why I apologize in advance.

I do hope you guys will read the new version when it's done! I promise I won't disappoint.

Thank you again for making this book a huge success everyone! I still can't believe this hit 10M reads and counting! You guys are amazing!

See you in the new version of OUK!

And also, if you love me and miss me, read my new story, So On.

Okay I'll stop now. See you later guys! And have a Happy New Year!

-Lin