Chapter 23 - The Triple Date

Kristopher quickly dodged as Kristina continued throwing whatever she could find inside that office right into his face. She was just that furious at him for kidnapping her. It seemed like he was used to dodging - his reflexes were great. Or maybe it was just out of fear?

       "You octopus-headed boss monkey!" A small book flew from her hands and it kissed his face, oh-so-beautifully. Kristopher groaned but still kept trying to calm the mad woman down.

       "What?!" she screeched, her nostrils were pouring out steam. "Why aren't you getting angry yet?!"

       "I have no reason to get mad at you, Tinz!"

       "Oh. So it's a reason you're looking for eh? Well I'll gladly give you that!"

     He winced just as she prepared to crumple his face. Daniel, who was still hiding outside and spying on them from the window, heavily sighed to himself and bickered something to himself like, "You're lucky we used to be friends."

     Then he entered the room and firmly held Kristina's arms behind her. She didn't even notice him come in. "Stop now."

       "Huh?" she was slightly shocked with Daniel's sudden appearance. She turned her head to face him and She gave him a rather neutral look. "What the-- Daniel what are you doing here?! Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

     He nodded nonchalantly. "I could ask you the same thing."

       "Did you happen to see the situation I'm in right now?!" she snapped.

       "Pretty clear."

       "Then go away! I'm gonna finish this octopus-head," she wiggled her arms off his hands and gave Kristopher a 'say your prayers' look. The young celebrity nervously chuckled and put his hands up in surrender.

       "T-Tinz... Please forgive my foolishness!'

       "Tsk. You're a moron!"

       "But a handsome moron, right?" He tried to joke to ease up the mood.

       "Oh yes," Kristina grinned with knitted brows. "You are handsome. And you know what? Abstract is such a wonderful art."

       "Huh?" he tilted his head in confusion.

       "I want to remodel your face, octopus-head. I'll make it the next Picasso."

       "HUH?!" Kristopher gasped like a lady and looked at Daniel, mouthing him to help him. It was pathetic for him to act like that, yes, but somehow, Kristina just made him feel scared. He wondered how Daniel came to like her in the first place.

       "Dude," Daniel snorted. "You're terrified of a chick."

     Kristopher glared at him. "Well this chick wanted to send me straight to he--"

       "Call me a chick once more and I'll shove your own foot right into your throat." She threatened.

     He immediately shut up. Daniel couldn't help but snicker. After a few seconds of heavy silence, he broke it and started a casual conversation. "Well, since we're already here, who wants to go for some rides?"

       "I do! I do!" Kristopher squealed like a little girl. Kristina couldn't understand that guy at all. Was everything just an act? He is, an actor after all. Maybe he just fooled them with his acting skills. He'll pay for that if he did. "Let's go to the Sea Dragon! You know, that boat-thingy that swings you high up in the air and back down?"