Chapter 24 - Daniel's Ex?

Kristina was standing there motionless while the mysterious person's face was still breathing on her neck and holding her tight. She wasn't sure of what to do next. Should she scream? Bad idea - he might kiss her again. Should she break his nose and run away? Hmm. Sounds pretty good.

     She fidgeted and tried to wiggle herself out of that person's arms, but that only made him hug her tighter. Kristina pulled his collar and glared at him, although it couldn't be seen because it was pitch black darkness everywhere. "Who are you?" she threatened with her coldest voice.

     The man snickered and ruffled her hair, making her wince and get annoyed. She hated it whenever people touched her. "Eight down," he said with a playful voice. "Ninety-two more to go. Stupid Poopy."

     She quickly bounced back from hearing that all-too-familiar voice and hid her feelings of relief. It was Daniel. She was happy to know that it was him, even though she was still pissed at him for scaring and kissing her. "Buttheaded kiss-monster."

     He just laughed and put his arm around her shoulder, making sure she stuck close to him incase she'd get lost again. Kristina's face heated up, she was thankful that it was too dark. If he saw her face right this moment, he's surely going to tease her again.

      "TIIINZ! DAANNYY!!!" Kristopher's voice was echoing all throughout the area. "Where are you two?!"

       "Over here!" Kristina yelled. All of a sudden, the lights turned on and the whole room was lit. They found Kristopher running towards them with the security guard calmly walking behind his back.

       "TINZ! Oh thank God you're safe! Where have you been little missy?!" he sprinted towards her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Daniel gently shoved Kristopher away as he held Kristina's shoulder tighter and closer to him.The young celebrity just laughed.

       "Tsk. Hahaha. Chill. I'm just happy to see her okay."

       "And I, children, am less than happy that you came and played around inside this mansion," the guard approached the three with a disapproving frown on his face. "Didn't you see the sign outside? It's dangerous!"

       "We're sorry..." they bowed their heads in unison. The guard nodded, accepting their apology and turned to Kristopher. "And you, Mr. Walls."

       "Y-Yes sir..?" he stuttered.

     The security guard suddenly changed his expression and smiled like a little girl. He pulled out a notepad and a pen from his back pocket and gave it to the young celebrity. "Can I have your autograph? My daughter is such a big fan of yours, and so am I. You are very talented."

     Kristopher gave him an unsure smile. "T-Thanks..?"

     He awkwardly took the pen and signed the notepad. Kristina and Daniel just snorted. They both looked at each other for a split-second and then Daniel quickly took his arm back and pretended as if nothing happened. Kristina looked away and breathed heavily. Her thoughts rambled inside her head. Why did he call her by her name earlier? It was the first time he ever called her that. And what was with that kiss? It felt different somehow.

     She felt her cheeks heating up again and her heart jumping like crazy.

     That afternoon, Kristina was more than happy to come back to school. She may have missed the morning session, but she decided that she will definitely not miss the next. Ella approached her as she hurried her way down the hallways with Daniel beside her, they were already late for class.