Chapter 31 - Sharing the Bed

A/N: Dedicated to ellacabahug for the extremely adorable chapter at the side! ^_^

..............................................................................................................................

     Kristina irritatingly took the futon out of the closet and threw it on the floor. Daniel kept pressing the remote control endlessly, hoping to find something interesting.His fiancee began muttering a few words under her breath upon pulling the heavy futon upstairs.

     He turned the television off knowing that there was nothing good on, and sighed before taking the plain-white futon off Kristina's hands. He looked at her with a neutral expression and advanced to her room, where he placed the futon on the floor lazily.

     She took a few blankets out of her dressing drawer and threw them at his face. She hissed and sat on her bed, wearing a really pissed off face. "Don't you dare do anything stupid. I'll kill you before you get to see the light of day again."

     Daniel sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm so scared."

       "You're not allowed to speak."

       "Yeah I am."

      "Who says?" she arched a brow at him. He folded his arms and eyed her amusingly while his lips curled up into a smirk.

       "Me. Because, if you won't let me talk the whole time I'm here, I'm not cooking dinner for you."

       "What?!"

     He snorted and felt triumphant with his set of words. Indeed, using food against this girl was pretty useful and effective. As ridiculous as it sounds, it's true. Kristina glared at him. She heaved a frustrated sigh and and grumbled.

       "Fine. Where are you clothes by the way? You're not planning to sleep with your uniform aren't you?" she nonchalantly changed the subject. Daniel raised both his brows as if he just remembered.

       "You've got to be kidding me," Kristina groaned. "And you're supposed to be the one taking care of me? Ha! Stupid, stupid butthead. You wait there, and don't touch anything!" she warned before heading for the door and slamming the door close.

     Daniel sat on his futon on the floor and took his shoes off. He laid down with his head above his arms and stared blankly at the ceiling. He sighed again and slowly shook his head. "You're the one who's stupid, stupid," he mumbled.

     Not long after, Kristina came back holding a large red shirt on her hand. She threw the piece of cloth on his face, again, and gently closed the door behind her. "I'll let you borrow dad's shirt, but I couldn't find his pyjamas anywhere, so you just wear those pants you're using right now."

     Daniel took the red shirt off his face and sat up on the futon. "I'm wearing trousers underneath these pants--"

       "NO." She quickly replied. Daniel took it off anyway. As he openly took off his uniform to change into Jonathan's shirt, Kristina winced and turned around. After he finished, she took a bar of chocolate out of her pocket and threw it on his futon. "Dinner."

       "Seriously?" Daniel took the chocolate. "But I don't like dark chocolate."

       "Me neither. That's why I'm giving it to you. because I know you hate it." She grinned, thinking that she won this time. Although, she did feel a bit guilty for only giving him a bar of chocolate for dinner while he cooked her a delicious burger steak earlier.

        "I'd rather eat poop," Daniel stuck his tongue out and put the bar of chocolate away. Ever since he was a child, he despised dark chocolate because it made his tongue itch, his face get rashes and his cheeks puff. For short: he was allergic to dark chocolate, and Kristina knew that.