Chapter 56

When Batman arrived at the Watchtower, he didn't think he would be called to the meeting room. Green Lantern informed him that Diana was calling and that she requested his presence, when Superman heard that Diana had called he decided to tag along much to the dark knight's annoyance.

"So, Hades planned this to lure Troy to him". Batman said not surprised at all,"I can't say I didn't expect it".

"Troy and I were able to take care of both Hades and Medusa but my mother feels there might be a second attack if we leave". Diana explained,"She asked us to stay for awhile and try to protect the island".

"How long will you be there?". Superman asked with crossed arms.

He didn't like the idea of her and Troy being together, on an island no less.

"A week". She said sheepishly while rubbing her neck nervously.

Superman looked away at that.

"Don't worry, Kal". Diana smiled,"I'll be back before you know it".

"How is our certain dark hero doing?". Batman asked.

"He loves it here, it's the only place he truly feels connected back to his old life". Diana smiled a little,"I'm a little happy for him".

"Troy beating Hades in his own realm is something that can't be overlooked". Batman said,"Troy possesses immense power that he hasn't fully tapped into yet, it makes him deadly".

"Troy has beaten many beings in their own realms before in the past". Diana said,"This does not surprise me in the slightest".

"Troy also has god level intellect, he rarely uses it to his disposal. But I've been around him long enough to know that he is incredibly intelligent".

"I'm aware of that, Bruce".

"I'm surprised Troy even agreed to help you at all, seeing as what happened". Superman said.

"Yes, when I first came to his apartment I found all the female Leaguers keeping him company". Diana explained,"Lois and Kara were there as well, so-".

"Wait, did you say Lois was there?!". Superman exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I don't think it meant anything". Diana tried to cool things down before it got out of hand.

"So, she's in New York". Superman said,"I wondered where she disappeared to?".

"We'll handle everything here while you're gone". Batman said to Diana who nodded,"Standby for future updates".

Then he signed off from the call and turned to face the Man of Steel who was pacing slowly in front of the meeting table.

"You're getting worked up over nothing". Batman simply said as he stared at the Kryptonian.

"I understand our breakup was bad but I didn't think that she would go to Troy for comfort". Superman said,"I thought she probably went to one of her friends' homes".

"Troy maybe found her roaming his city". Batman pointed out, always thinking ahead.

"I need to see her". Superman said before he left in a hurry.

Batman hummed in disapproval.

"This will cause a bigger rift between the four".

..............................................

Two Amazons were facing each other in the small circle arena, one of them was Artemis who seemed to be dominating a black haired Amazon. Troy sat on one of the marble steps and watched the sparring session with calculating eyes, a small crowd of Amazons sat around him on the steps and watched as well. The black haired Amazon sliced Artemis but the redhead easily sidestepped it and Troy hissed in disapproval, the black haired Amazon tried to stab Artemis but she moved out of the way and tripped her.