Chapter 70

Raven and Troy were heading up the stairs as they headed for the spartan's apartment, the eighteen year old demon girl was surprised to hear that he and Artemis were dating. After what happened with Diana, the Titans couldn't help but be extra protective of him, especially since his new partner is also an Amazon.

"Does this happen on a regular basis?". Troy asked as they continued up the stairs.

"No, it comes and goes". Raven replied,"But I think he's close to coming out, I don't think I'll be able to hold him in any longer. Constantine said he could help but I think we're only delaying the inevitable".

"Great. First Darkseid and now your daddy wants to come out and play". Troy said as he imagined the two beings pummeling him to death.

"Can't you beat them both?". She asked with hopeful eyes.

Troy stopped and sighed, he turned to face her.

"Raven, I'm not the same guy that used to kill gods, Titans, demons and primordials anymore". He said with a doubtful look,"I've learned to let go of my vengeance and I hate to break it to you but the old brutal, bloodthirsty, powerful spartan is gone".

Raven scowled at that. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pinned him against a wall, her eyes started to glow red and two more glowing red eyes appeared on her forehead and the dark hero looked at her with unfazed eyes.

"Who are you?". She asked.

"What?". He asked.

"WHO ARE YOU?!!". She yelled, her voice taking a slight demonic edge to it.

"I'm Troy.........no, I'm Asideus". He said looking her in the eye.

"Good and do not ever forget that!!!!". She said with rage,"You've brutalized anything that was a threat to you, Asideus. You've victimized Zeus, You've gruesomely killed Poseidon, You've defeated Thanatos who was the last and most powerful of the Primordials and you've defied the Sisters of Fate. Darkseid and my father should be nothing but fresh fodder for you to feast on".

"I get it, Raven". He said with an approving smile while nodding,"Calm down, okay? Don't lose control of your emotions".

She then released him and stepped back slightly before going up the stairs again, the dark hero followed her and they continued on in silence. Raven wasn't one to show emotions but when she did, she did it to a point where she could do some serious harm.

"I'm sorry". Was what she uttered. The dark hero merely placed his hand on her shoulder and patted it.

Once they came to the floor of Troy's apartment, they noticed that his door was slightly open. The dark hero stepped forward to see if there was any damage to the door to see if someone struggled to open it, when he didn't notice any damage he slowly pushed it open and stepped inside.

"I'm reckoning you didn't leave it open". She figured as she looked around.

"No, I didn't". He said before he heard muffled voices coming from the lounge, he looked at his little 'sister' and they both headed for the room.

His divine sense wasn't detecting any threat so he knew whoever was inside was friendly, they headed to the room and slightly peeked inside. Troy noticed Artemis sitting by a table and doing needlework, upon closer inspection he realized that she was designing the suit she mentioned to him a few days ago. He saw Ellen Yin lying down on the couch and flipping through channels on the TV.

"Hey, guys". Troy said awkwardly as he made his presence known.

Yin instantly jumped up and sat up right, she quickly fixed her hair as she did this much to the amusement of Raven.