Chapter 6: His Voice

Here is the next chapter, everyone!<3  I hope you like it!  I dedicate this chapter to littlesmile07 because she is also a fellow NaLu lover<3  And she wrote an awesome Fairy Tail Fanfiction so check it out! ;)  Feedback and votes are very much appreciated, nya~!

Ry-chan // xRyrirzuar

==============================================================================

Natsu and the others were a mile or so away from the guild; they recognized the guild of Black Essence in the distance.  The building itself was large, which was a little strange since Makarov had told them the guild was just a bit smaller than theirs.  For them to have a larger guild seemed a little strange.  It was almost like a miniature castle, with the towers and everything.  It was expertly hidden from most angles, but the one Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail were aproaching you could see a part of it over the trees.

The plan was that Makarov and most of the guild would charge in and start avenging Fairy Tail while Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Wendy would run ahead, their assignment to save Lucy.

Natsu narrowed his eyes in fierce determination, looking down at Lucy's keys in his hand.  How dare they do this to Lucy!  He thought, scowling.  Don't worry, Lucy.  We are coming for you.  He looked back up at the Dark Guild.  

I'm coming for you.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lucy had once again fallen into unconsiousness, but this one felt different.  She felt like she was suddenly drifting outside her body, and with horror, she realized she was outside of her body, looking at her unconscious self.

No!  She thought.  This can't be happening!  I...won't let it!  She concentrated with all her might, reaching out for her poor body slouching over with it's eyes open and clouded.  With difficulty, she was just able to touch her body's shoulder and flash back inside, blinking once in recognition.  I won't last much longer...  Lucy's mind whispered.

Footsteps once again vibrated through the halls, and Lucy was able to barely lift her head and see Mastel and three other people standing in front of her cell with confident expressions on their faces.

"Lucy, this is the Dark Trio."  Mastel replied, guesturing to the three people next to him.  There were two girls and one boy, all wearing dark blue cloaks over their heads.

One of the girls was tall, with black hair flowing out the sides of her hood.  She had a tattoo under her green eyes, and pale skin.  She wore a black battle outfit with a sword attached at her waist, and her body was skinny and sleek.  She had sharp eyes, with a strange evil in the depths of them.  A marking was under her right eye, it was similar to Jellal's, Lucy noticed.  Except there were multiple crosses and points than curls.

The other girl was a bit shorter, with purple curly hair and glasses.  She wore red ribbons on the ends of her hair, and her hair and ribbon strands flowed out one side of her hood.  She had brown eyes, and also had the same tattoo under her eye as the tall female.  The small short girl looked to be a little older than Wendy.  She wore a purple and black dress with frills and ribbons.  To be honest she looked a bit weak.  Lucy was sure Wendy could beat her just fine.

The only boy out of the three was the tallest, with broad muscles and a wide chest.  He had short ice-blue hair, with a scar across his left eye, keeping it closed.  His right eye was a bright blue.  He was wearing shoulder armor, with a black sweater and black pants.  He too had the same mark under his eye.