Chapter 18: Train Conversation

Kon'nichiwa, everyone!  Sorry if you waited long, I've been pretty busy lately with homework and projects and such.  At first, I wasn't sure how to explain what powers Virel contained, but then it clicked and I figured it out. :)  I have a lot in store for this story-I'm super excited for certain chapters I'm looking forward to writing!~♥  Also, I dedicate this chapter to CrazyReaderXx for sticking with me and giving tons of feedback!  Thanks so much!  Feedback is always appreciated, nyan!★ Till next time, I hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Ry-chan // xRyrirzuar

========================================================================================================

Natsu--with difficulty--had managed to get the shaking Lucy back to her rented room, trying to calm her down as she continued to cry in fear from losing memories. The sad thing was, was that Lucy would soon start not to know she was losing her memories, and then they would disappear without a trace; all of her times with Fairy Tail.

But why Fairy Tail? Why was it only the memories Lucy had with Fairy Tail the ones that disappeared? Why not her others?

The next day creeped over the horizon, and Natsu worredly watched as Lucy stayed quiet the whole way to the train station. Once they boarded, Natsu got motion sickness as usual, with Happy trying to make him feel better. It would take them a few hours to get there, but not as long as it had taken them to get to Twel City. After half an hour or so, Lucy excused herself without a view of her eyes, walking down the train pathway as she made her way to the back of the train. She walked through all carts of the train, making her way to the back where she could look out across the tracks as they traveled.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Lucy recalled the night before. Natsu had shown her a picture of Levy, and described how they had been friends and she wanted to read Lucy's novel. With no success, Lucy couldn't remember who this "Levy" girl was.

"I'm writing a novel?" Lucy had asked, and fear had flashed quickly in Natsu's eyes as he tried to bring back her memories.

They're going so quickly... She thought, staring down at the tracks that appeared from under the train. Lucy turned, sliding down the bars of the back precaution fence, sighing. Once we get closer to Virel, my memories should come back. She thought, closing her eyes tightly. Let's see where he is now...

Virel flashed through her mind, looking back over the city he was previously in; Time City.

There he is. Lucy thought with bile in her thoat.

Virel had a small smile on his face, and the wind blew, blowing his black hair back and forth in the breeze. His coat swayed as well, and Lucy got a glimpse of a weird yet gigantic ruin behind him; castle-like and yet half collapsed. Slowly, Virel turned his head in Lucy's direction, and his eyes flashed red. Lucy flinched, Virel looking right at her.

It won't be long, Lucy. Virel's voice echoed through her mind. Until I will be able to go back in time and finish everything.

What exactly are you planning? Lucy asked back, her eyebrows narrowed in concentration.

Virel chuckled. I'm planning to go back in time, didn't I tell you?

But you need my magic and anothers in order to do it.  Lucy said with question in her voice.

Correct.

Why? And who else do you need?

Virel sat down on a rock nearby, resting his elbows on his knees. You're magic power along with another's can combine, creating a spell on someone like myself can use in order to travel back through time.