Epilogue: Fire and Light

Hello everyone!  It's been awhile with this story, hasn't it? :')  Someone suggested I write an Epilogue, but I didn't have any ideas!  Welll, this idea popped into my head!  And sorry it's so short! ^^;  I dedicate this Epilouge to my freind, nalufanforever123!  I hope you guys like it.. this is the last officail chapter, haha! ^^;  Enjoy~!

Ry-chan // xRyrirzuar

====================================================================================

"Mama! Papa!" A little girl squealed with happiness, running up to her mother.

Lucy looked down at her daughter. "What is it, girly?" Their daughter, Hono Hikari, had the same long hair as Lucy, but it was a deep pink like Natsu's, who was kneeling next to Lucy, a wide grin spread across his face. Hono had her mother's eyes; a beautiful brown. And yet, they had a firey-redness to them, showing her feral spirit even as a child. And Hono had inherited her mother's Celestial Spirit magic, knowing that a bond with your keys was all that mattered. But she was always fascinated when her amazing father, Natsu Dragneel, would always give her little shows of flames dancing on his hand.

"Mama! Papa! Makarov told me I would be a great wizard like the two of you someday! It that true?"

Natsu wrapped an arm around Lucy's shoulders. "Absolutely, Hono!" Natsu exclaimed, his childish spirit still in full motion. "But you have to work super hard to become a great wizard, okay?"

Hono was shaking with excitement. "I will, Papa! Just you wait!"

Natsu and Lucy looked at each other, giving each other endearing stares. Lucy swept up Hono, laughing with her as Hono squealed in delight. "Well, today's your birthday Hono, so Papa and I have a great present for you!"

Their daughter gasped in delight. "What? Tell me, Mama!"

Lucy reached into her pocket, pulling out a Celestial Spirit Key, which so happens to be Plue's. "You're first Celestial Spirit Key!" Lucy exclaimed, excitement in her eyes.

Hono gasped in wonderment, delight making her small eight year-old eyes sparkle. "Really?!"

"We'll teach you how to summon spirits and form contracts later, alright? You are old enough, on this day, to start learning!" Lucy exclaimed, and Natsu grinned, laughing.

"Thank you, Mama, Papa!" Hono exclaimed, happy tears on the corner of her eyes. "May I go show this to Gray-sama and Juvia-sama?"

Natsu nodded, picking her up and setting her atop his shoulders. "We'll go with you!"

Hono squealed in delight again, waving her hands in the air and then hugging her present to her chest happily. "Onward, Papa!"

"Okay, here we go!" Natsu exclaimed, jogging softly down the paved road.

Lucy laughed. "Wait for me, you two!" She followed after Natsu, entwining her fingers with his, the lover of her life, and their precious daughter.

Their Daughter, Hono Hikari.

Fire and Light.