Chapter 15: Bitter Despair

Hello once again, guys!  I wanted to thank all of you for sticking with me throughout this story...It means a lot!♥ And thank you so much for the feedback..comments, votes, everything...I truly appreciate it~! Keep it up, nyan? c": I dedicate this chapter to j_viklimlovesanime...Fairy Tail ftw!!♡♡ I hope you all like this chapter!

Ry-chan // Ryrirzuar

=======================================================================

Everyone was happy at the guild, with Natsu eating like a pig with Happy nearby.  Everyone was laughing, enjoying each others company, some picking out jobs.  Natsu was threatening a fight against his fellow guild members, with Happy rooting for him.  Erza was talking with Levvy and Lisanna, enjoying their conversation.  Master Makarov was nodding happily at the peace of the moment, talking to Mirajane.

"Oi, Gray!"  Natsu exclaimed.  "Put some clothes on!"

"Not again!"  Gray exclaimed, groaning.  Nearby--and in hiding--Juvia was watching with hearted-eyes.

"You never learn, do you popsicle?"  Natsu taunted, laughing.

The door slammed open, and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked, surprised expressions on their faces.  It changed to shock and fear once they realized who was at the door.

"Please..."  Lucy sobbed, panting and clutching her right shoulder; it was bleeding.  Tears cascaded down her face, dropping to the floor below.  She took a staggering step forward, sniffling.  "You have to believe me!"  She started to fall forward, her eyes rolling in the back of her head.  "Please, help..."  She hit the floor, laying on her side with her hand still clutched to her wounded shoulder.

"Lucy!"  Everyone yelled, and Natsu was the first to jump from the counter and to her side.  

He dropped to his knees, his eyes wide in surprise.  "Oi, Lucy!"  He scootched Lucy up to where she was laying against Natsu's legs and chest.  "Are you alright?!"  He exclaimed, shaking her shoulders lightly, with a slight movement of panic.

Everyone gathered around, shock and disbelief on their faces.

"What happened to her?"  Levy murmured, her eyes wide in fear for her friend.

Wendy ran to the scene, looking over Lucy.  "She doesn't have any injuries, except for her shoulder."

"She's in shock."  Erza murmured, frowining slightly.

"Hng.."  Lucy stirred.

"Lucy!"  Natsu exclaimed, and Lucy looked up at his face, tears starting to fall again.

"Don't wanna forget..."  She murmured, her eyes shaking.  "Please believe me!"

"You're alright, Lucy."  Natsu replied, his face strained.  "What happened?"

"Virel...Virel..."  Lucy murmured, her eyes shaking in fear.

"Lucy!"  Natsu exclaimed, fear slightly in his voice.

"Get her to the Medical Room, quickly!"  Master Makarov exclaimed, and Natsu hurredly scooped up Lucy and carried her to the Clinic Room.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Everyone was gathered around a now sleeping Lucy, worry plastered on their faces.  Master Makarov was sitting on another bed next to Lucy's, and Natsu was sitting on a stool beside Lucy's bedside.  Erza, Gray, and everyone else was gathered a few feet away at the foot of the bed, stressed.