Chapter 7: Lucy The Doll

Hello again everyone~!  I hope you are enjoying this story so far, nyan!♥ This chapter is dedicated to j_viklimlovesanime because her Fairy Tail fanficitons are the greatest!<3 I hope you all enjoy this chaper, and comment and vote, nyan? Thanks a million~!

Ry-chan // xRyrirzuar

===============================================================================

"Well, looks like I've got a little girl to battle with."  Violet replied, pulling her hood down and shaking her purple hair to make it flow around her shoulders.

"What do you mean?  You're only a few years older than me."  Wendy replied, her feet wide apart and her arms in preparation for attack.  "I'm plenty a match for you."

Violet frowned.  "We'll just have to find out then, won't we?"

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Well Ice boy, looks like you're my oponent."  Drekel replied, his eyes flashing a light blue.  "But just so you know, I also use Ice magic."  He let his cloak drop to the ground.

"What does it matter?"  Gray replied, his shirt suddenly gone.  "I've gotta beat you and then meet up with Erza and Natsu."  Gray put his right hand in his left palm.  "Let's go."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Erza switched to her Black Wing Armor, looking at Ellaine determinedly.

"Oh, so this is the famous Requip Magic, huh?"  Ellaine replied, her eyes narrowed to slits.  "This will be very interesting, indeed."  She exposed her sword from under her coat, popping it open with a click to expose part of the blade.

"I won't go easy on you.  I have to carry on and take down your shameful guild for good."  Erza replied.  "For revenge for our guild!"

Ellaine laughed.  "What?  That puny little guild?  We were just having a little fun!"

Erza narrowed her eyes angrily, keeping her cool despite the insult to her precious Fairy Tail.  "Let me prove you wrong on that."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Natsu, Lucy, and Mastel were in a very large room, with rubble strewn in piles all over the floor.  The room itself was made of stone, with the roof having a hole where light shined through.  There was a drop-off near the side of the room.  Lucy was leaning against a large pile of collapsed ceiling, the color drained from her face and sweat running down her forehead.  She was breathing shallowly, her eyes closed painfully.  Natsu charged towards Mastel and lunged, trying to throw a fire-covered punch at his face.  Mastel dodged it easily, and smiled as Natsu yelled in frustration.

"What do you think you can do?"  Mastel replied, laughing.  "That magic is from seven years ago!  How can you plan to defeat me when you can't keep up with todays modern magic?"

Natsu clenched his teeth.  "Years of difference doesn't matter."  He charged again, his fists alighted once more.  "The will to win and claim revenge for Fairy Tail is all I need to defeat you!"

Mastel ducked out of the way, but not before Natsu was able to slam his fist into his stomach, making him skid backwards with renewed power.  Natsu then jumped into the air, putting his hands to his mouth.  "Fire Dragon's Roar!"  Flames exploded from his mouth, forcing him upwards as his flames flew towards Mastel.

Mastel quickly summoned his black fire, shooting it towards Natsu and easily extinguishing his flames with his own.  Natsu was caught in the black flames, falling to the ground with a bang.  Natsu pulled himself to his knees, leaning on his left elbow while pushing with his right hand for support.  He flinched as the fire didn't diminsh on his body, but then smiled, sucking it into his mouth.  But as soon as Natsu swallowed all of it, his eyes widened, and he held his throat in pain.