Chapter LII

Character Information
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

A couple days after the whole fortune teller incident, (Y/N) started to help Naruto train, and he himself trained as well.

It was currently the night before the week ended. It was dark out and Naruto was trying to create a Rasengan, while (Y/N) sat on the ground with his eyes closed, trying to summon chakra.

A Rasengan formed in Naruto's hands and he yelled and pushed it into a nearby tree, creating a small crater in the trunk. There were already multiple small craters in it.

(Y/N): <opening his eyes> You're getting better.

Naruto: No, I'm not! I can't create a crater bigger than these! Pervy Sage made a huge crater with it! I still can't its strength into the sphere shape.

(Y/N): <frowning> You're making more progress than me at least.

Naruto: What were you even trying to do?

(Y/N): I'm trying to see if I can summon the chakra that makes me transform into that weird alien thing.

Naruto: Oh, that? Why? You're pretty scary when you transform like that.

(Y/N): Yeah, and I also get more powerful. I figured that if I could start training in that form, I'll master it or whatever. No luck so far. It seems it only appears either when I'm pissed off or when my life is in great danger. Boo.

Naruto: I don't see why you need that form. You're already really powerful without it.

(Y/N): Aw, thank you, Naruto. I'm going to try again.

Naruto: Just be careful you don't go on a rampage or something like Gaara.

(Y/N): That's a good point. I'll move farther away that way I don't accidentally destroy and/or kill something.

He got up and walked away, leaving Naruto to his Rasengan training. He found a spot behind a boulder quite a while away and sat down.

He closed his eyes again and began to try to summon the mysterious chakra. He began to see flashbacks of his parents, Ayuka, and Itachi.

He suddenly saw that dream he had all the way back in the Land of Waves, where he saw two dead people on the ground in front of him. It was actually his parents.

He then saw Sasuke getting thrown against the wall by Itachi, as well as Minerva crying in the library. He finally saw a hooded woman grinning at him through what looked to be a tube of some kind.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and gasped. He looked around and grabbed his head.

(Y/N): <thinking> Who was that woman?

Just then, pain flared in his left eye. He yelped and clutched it. When he pulled his hand away, he saw blood on it. His eye was bleeding!

(Y/N): <panting> What in the hell...?

He wiped his bleeding eye with his sleeve and stood up. It still hurt.

(Y/N) grumbled to himself and walked over to where Naruto was. He found the blonde boy on the ground, unconscious.

(Y/N): What the—? I walk away from him for just a little bit and he knocks himself out!

As he knelt down next to Naruto, he noticed the scenery around him. Three trees were knocked down!