Chapter XXXVIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

While Sasuke and Gaara started their match, (Y/N) wandered through the stadium, looking for the little girl. He couldn't find her anywhere.

He was about to give up, when he suddenly spotted her taking to an Anbu member. A middle-aged woman was standing next to them, clutching her head. It must've been the girl's mother.

As the Anbu member walked away, (Y/N) moved towards the little girl who spotted him and jumped onto him, engulfing him in a hug.

Girl: <excited> Look, Mommy! It's the boy who saved me!

She giggled and hugged his neck, almost crushing it. (Y/N) begged for air, and she got off of him.

The mother looked at (Y/N) and bowed to him.

Mother: Thank you so much for saving my daughter. I don't know how I could ever repay you.

(Y/N): <smiling> There's no need for that. I just wanted to do the right thing. Although, I wouldn't mind if you gave him something. <snickers>

Mother: Of course. Name whatever you want and I'll give it to you.

(Y/N): Whatever I want, huh? Hmm... Well, do you have money? Heh heh.

The mother smiled.

Mother: I don't have any on me but after this tournament is over, I'll go back to my house and get you some, okay?

(Y/N)'s eyes sparkled with excitement.

(Y/N): Really? Thank you so much!!

Mother: No, thank you. I don't know what I would do if my little girl were to get hurt.

She knelt down and gave her daughter a hug.

(Y/N): <smiles> Well, I'm glad she's all right.

The mother smiled and hugged her daughter again, this time giving her and kiss on the head.

(Y/N)'s smile slowly faltered. He wondered what it was like to have a mother since he never really had one or didn't remember her.

He waved goodbye to the two of them and started to walk away, his smile slowly growing back a little.

Once he was out of sight, the mother stood up and looked around. No one was near them. She nodded at the little girl and made a hand seal.

Suddenly, a puff of smoke surrounded her. When it went away, a tall, skinny woman with dark brown hair pulled into a bun with one long bang covering her right eye was there. She wore a long, purple dress and looked at her nails, before looking at the little girl.

Woman: Well? What are you waiting for? You don't have to stay in that disguise anymore. Our mission is done.

The little girl glared at the brown haired woman and made a hand seal as well.

Another puff of smoke appeared. Once it cleared, a blonde haired woman with a long, green dress stood there in the little girl's place. It was Arielle, the bat creature/woman who had attacked (Y/N) a month ago.

Arielle: <touching her head> Why'd you have to kiss me on the head? That was totally unnecessary.

Woman: Oh, shut up. You know we had to look like a mother and daughter.

Arielle: We already did! That was the point of the disguises, you moron.

Woman: You're so overdramatic. The kiss isn't going to poison you.

Naruto (Male Reader Insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें