Chapter IV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

As Kakashi hit the ground, his body suddenly turned into a log with shurikens stuck in it.

(Y/N) and Sasuke both gasped.

(Y/N): We have to get out of here!

The two jumped out of the tree and began to jump into the next few trees.

Sasuke: Ah, another substitution jutsu. And now he knows where we're hiding. Got to move fast.

(Y/N): Damn, I thought he lowered his guard. My precious food is waiting for me.

Sasuke: I did, too, but he did that on purpose. And we fell for it.

The two then jumped out of the trees and landed in the middle of the surrounding forest.

(Y/N): So... what now?

Suddenly, they heard a scream that sounded like Sakura.

(Y/N): What the hell was that?

Sasuke: Sounded like Sakura.

All of a sudden, Kakashi appeared in front of the two, reading his book.

Kakashi: Shinobi Battle Skill Number 2, the Illusion Jutsu. Sakura studied it in class, but she still couldn't see it coming.

Sasuke: <quietly> Genjutsu. It's just simple mind control. I'm surprised he caught Sakura with it. But (Y/N) and I aren't like Sakura and Naruto.

(Y/N): <draws Crimson> Damn right.

Kakashi: Say that after you two get one of these bells. My, Sasuke, (Y/N). Heh-heh-heh.

The two stared at Kakashi until Sasuke randomly threw shurikens and kunai at Kakashi, who easily avoided them.

Kakashi: There's no point using normal attacks.

One of the shurikens cut a piece of string. Sasuke and (Y/N) smirked.

Kakashi avoided the trap, but then, (Y/N) appeared behind him.

Kakashi: What?

(Y/N) swung Crimson, in sword form, at Kakashi, who avoided the swing.

Sasuke then ran up to Kakashi and tried to kick him from behind, but the Jonin caught his foot. Sasuke attempted to punch Kakashi. However, he grabbed Sasuke's hand and threw him back.

(Y/N) smirked and slid under Kakashi, attempting to grab one of the bells; his finger barely touched one.

Kakashi: <thinking> These kids!

Sasuke landed in front of Kakashi, while (Y/N) landed behind him.

Kakashi: <thinking> They're fierce. Hm. I won't be able to read "Make-out Paradise" now.

(Y/N): All right, Sensei, why don't you just hand over the bells now, and you won't have to get hurt.

Kakashi: Well, you two are different from the other two. I'll grant you that.

(Y/N): <angry> I don't want that! I want food!

Sasuke began to make a hand seal.

Sasuke: Horse, Tiger Fire Release. Fireball jutsu.

Kakashi: <shocked> What? Genin can't do fire jutsu. Takes too much chakra. There's no way.

Fire came out of Sasuke's mouth and charged at Kakashi. When the fire and smoke cleared, Kakashi was no where to be found.