Chapter LXXIV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) pushed past a shrub as he continued running as fast as he could. He could feel blood begin to seep from his empty eye socket.

(Y/N): <thinking> Damn. I don't know how long I can last without someone checking on it. Wait a goddamn minute!

He quickly undid the makeshift bandage around his eye as he continued moving. He raised his hand to cover his bleeding eye.

(Y/N): Good thing I copied this jutsu from Shizune before I left. I knew it would come in handy.

He used Shizune's Healing Jutsu to at the very least stop the bleeding. Obviously, it wouldn't bring his eye back. :(

When he felt the bleeding stop, he picked up the pace. He rewrapped the makeshift bandage as he looked around for any sign of Naruto and Sasuke.

(Y/N) ran for a while before he had to lean against a tree to take a quick break. He was panting heavily, and he felt extremely tired. His chakra still hasn't come back fully.

He grit his teeth and took a deep breath before running again.

Eventually, he found a waterfall that had two giant statues on both of its sides. (Y/N) recognized the two statues: Madara Uchiha and the First Hokage Hashirama Senju. This was the Valley of the End.

(Y/N) had always heard of it but had never really seen it for himself. The valley served as the border between the Land of Fire and the Land of Sound. Did Sasuke already cross it?

That's when he heard what sounded like fighting. He hurried over to the edge of the cliff side and saw Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto had the red chakra of the Nine-Tails surrounding him like with Kimimaro, while Sasuke had the same brown skin and gray hair he had when he burst out of the coffin. However, he also had two large wings.

(Y/N): There they are!

Before he could move, something grabbed him and lifted him up into the air.

(Y/N): <surprised> What the—?!

He looked back and saw Ose in her bat form. She grinned.

Ose: We meet again, little one. It's time for you to meet the Mistress!

(Y/N): No, dammit! Not now!

He looked down at Naruto and Sasuke who were throwing punches at each other. He watched as Sasuke grabbed Naruto and rammed him into the side of the cliff.

(Y/N) glared at Ose, who seemed to notice the bandage over his eye. She grinned.

Ose: Oh? What's this? What happened to your eye?

(Y/N) felt anger boiling in his veins. He felt chakra release from his body. His eye started bleeding again.

(Y/N): Let... Me... GO!!!!

Ose screamed as a shockwave similar to one that happened during the fight with Kimimaro blasted her away from him and into the nearby forest.

(Y/N)'s long white hair grew to his heels, while two horns protruded from his head, but this time, they were longer and more visible. His remaining eye was pure white.

He heard the sounds of hissing and turned and saw a group of five bat creatures. They snarled at him.

(Y/N): I don't have time for you!! Rabbit Hair Needle!!