Chapter XXXVI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) looked at the scared little girl in the arms of the Dosu clone. Tears fell from her eyes. (Y/N) closed his eyes before dropping Crimson onto the ground.

(Y/N): I forfeit. Just don't hurt that girl.

Dosu cackled, while everyone in the stands gasped and started talking amongst themselves.

Sakura: <shocked> Huh? Forfeit?

Ino: Little girl? What's happening?

Dosu stopped laughing and looked at (Y/N).

Dosu: Hmm... This isn't as fun as I thought it was going to be. Ah, what the hell? I'll kill you both.

(Y/N) glared at Dosu.

The clone of Dosu laughed and gripped the girl tighter.

Hokage: I'm going to send in the Anbu right now.

Kazekage: Don't. Let me see (Y/N)'s true power.

The Hokage looked at the arena, worried.

(Y/N) quickly picked Crimson up off the ground and charged at the clone.

Dosu: Too late!

Suddenly, the amplifier on the clone's arm turned on. The little girl screamed in pain.

(Y/N): NOO!!

(Y/N) changed Crimson into a spear and threw it at the Dosu clone, hitting him in the chest and causing the clone to disappear.

The little girl hit the ground, covering her ears which were bleeding a little.

(Y/N): <angrily to Dosu> You bastard!

Dosu laughed, while (Y/N) ran over to the little girl.

(Y/N): Hey, hey. It's okay now. I'll beat up that bad guy.

Girl: <crying> M-My ears hurt. Where's my mommy?

(Y/N): Your mommy?

Dosu then ran at (Y/N), holding Crimson in its spear form. (Y/N) grabbed the girl and moved out of the spear's way.

(Y/N) set the girl on the ground.

(Y/N): After I beat this guy's butt, I'll help you find your mommy and fix your ears, okay?

The girl wiped her eyes and nodded.

Dosu: Give up, (L/N). I'll kill both you and the girl. This will be my greatest victory. I'll finally prove myself suitable for Lord Orochimaru's next body!

(Y/N) growled at Dosu. His (H/C) started to slowly turn white. A totally new chakra began to emerge from his body.

Dosu: What's this? A new chakra? That won't matter. I'll still kill you!

He ran at made a hand sign.

Dosu: <hand sign> Earth Style: Hidden Mole Jutsu!

He quickly disappeared into the ground, along with Crimson, still a spear.

(Y/N) angrily looked around for Dosu. He then realized that Dosu appeared behind the little girl, holding the spear over her head.

(Y/N): Oh, no, you don't!

He quickly jumped into the air and kicked Dosu in the chest, sending him flying back.

Suddenly, the sound of Dosu's amplifier was heard, almost destroying (Y/N)'s ear drums. He screamed in pain and fell to the ground, covering them.