Chapter LXI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) woke up in the same cell. He rolled his eyes and glanced at Charles, who was asleep.

(Y/N): <thinking> All right. That asshole has the key to my chains. If I could somehow get it...

Suddenly, Kaneshiro entered the room, yawning. He grinned at (Y/N).

Kaneshiro: I hope you had a nice sleep. <sees Charles asleep> Oh, dear. Wake up, Charles!

Charles's eyes shot open and he sat up, stretching.

Kaneshiro: You really shouldn't fall asleep on the job, you know. Anyway, (Y/N), did you befriend a... well, let's say... a Jinchuriki out in the woods?

(Y/N): <shocked> Wait what?

Kaneshiro: Mm-hm. Unfortunately, Jeanine and the others captured him last night. He was looking for you. Oh, well. It's too late for him now. He's going to be auctioned off this morning.

(Y/N): No! You can't do that!

Kaneshiro smirked and stared directly into (Y/N)'s eyes.

Kaneshiro: Yes, I can. I run this underworld business. Maybe when my stupid father sees a crime lord having a Jinchuriki as a weapon, will he finally pay attention to me.

(Y/N): Is that what this is all about? You want your dad to give you attention?

Kaneshiro: Of course. He's ignored me all of my life. Maybe he'll finally acknowledge me for once. As soon as I was old enough to move out, he gave me lots of money and told me to leave.

(Y/N) glared at him.

Kaneshiro: Anyhoo, I must be going. The girls had to stay down here all night keeping watch over him. We can't take any risks with a Jinchuriki. He'll be the first thing auctioned off. Charles, don't fall asleep again.

And with that he left.

(Y/N) looked at Charles, who grunted and scratched his arm.

(Y/N): <thinking> I need that key.

Meanwhile

Kakashi and the others were planning on how they were going to sneak in.

Kakashi: I'm sure all of you except Nyssa know the transformation jutsu?

Naruto: Yeah. I used it to turn into that shuriken when we were fighting Zabuza.

Sakura: And we all learned at least the basics at the Academy.

Kakashi: Good. We'll have to disguise ourselves as some of Kaneshiro's guests.

Nyssa: I won't need to disguise myself because I already know of the going ons in the basement.

Sasuke: <to Kakashi> Could you just transform into one of his guests, while the three of us turn into typical bodyguards?

Kakashi: Yes, that could work... We'll have to find them though.

Nyssa: The auction is starting this morning so a big group of people should be outside heading into the basement. Jeanine and the others didn't care if you saw them since they were planning on killing you today.

Kakashi: Perfect. I'll find a guest and subdue him and then transform into him. You three transform into bodyguards. We'll all meet outside.