Chapter LIV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(A/N): Oh, shit. I'm still alive.

Shiki grinned at the two people in front of him.

Shiki: You can never defeat me. I bear the most powerful Curse Mark! Just try it!

He then lunged at (Y/N), who jumped out of the way. He began to focus chakra into the palm of his hand, sending out another bone at Shiki, stabbing his arm.

(Y/N): I think I'm getting the hang of this.

Minerva: That's lovely, but one bone isn't enough to kill him.

Shiki hissed, pulled the bone out of his arm, and threw it at Minerva, who swung her nunchucks at it. The nunchucks hit the bone, sending it flying into another direction.

Minerva: Now then, (Y/N). Watch and learn from me! I'll rip this guy in half!

She started running towards him. Suddenly, she slipped and fell onto her face.

(Y/N): What the—?? That was so lame! >:o

Minerva: Shaddup! I'm wearing high heels! Give me a break! 💢

(Y/N): Why the hell would you wear high heels in a fight?

Minerva: Because they were the only shoes I brought!

(Y/N): Why would you only bring high heels on a trip?

Minerva: Because I didn't know we'd be fighting anybody, Jesus Christ!

(Y/N): Then take off those damn shoes!

Minerva: No way! I don't want my feet to get dirty!!

(Y/N): You have got to be joking...

Meanwhile, Shiki was awkwardly standing there, watching the two supposed "allies" yelling at each other.

He rolled his eyes and made a hand sign.

Shiki: Plasma Style: Plasma Laser!

He shot out a laser from his finger, sending it straight for (Y/N).

(Y/N) ducked under it and continued arguing with Minerva.

Shiki: 😐

Just then, over to where Naruto and the others were fighting Kabuto, three huge puffs of smoke appeared.

(Y/N): Huh? What's going on over there?

When the smoke cleared, Gamabunta along with a giant slug and a giant purple snake were standing there.

Minerva: Whoa!

Shiki: Lord Orochimaru's using Manda, huh? Looks like the Sannin are starting to get serious.

(Y/N): Does this mean that Tsunade is better?

Shiki: Well, it doesn't matter anyway, since we're in the middle of a battle right here. Or were at least.

Minerva: Ah, yes. I apologize for (Y/N) being a moron and starting an argument when we should have been kicking your ass instead.

(Y/N): You're the one that brought high heels to a fight!

Minerva: Fine! I'll take them off!

She grumbled as she took off her high heels.

Minerva: Ya happy now, you little shit?