Sequel

Hey, kids. Quick author's note here. So, yes, there will be a sequel: Naruto Shippuden (Male Reader Insert). Let's see if I can actually finish that one too. I hope that I can.

Anyway, if I do finish it, I think I'll stop around the Five Kage Summit arc before making a 3rd book that's just the War arc because then the 2nd book would be a thicc boi.

So right now, I plan on doing two more books for this series: Naruto Shippuden (Male Reader Insert) and Naruto Shippuden: War (Male Reader Insert).

I've decided that I won't do Boruto, because of something that I'll mention soon. Also, I just don't like Boruto as a series in general so there's that.

The other reason I won't do Boruto is because of how I plan on dealing with the many, many love interests. After the war arc, I'll do individual chapters featuring (Y/N) getting with one of the girls, that way you can pick which one he ends up with.

The love interests right now are Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten, Temari, and Tayuya. I may add more depending on how the story pans out but that's all I have right now.

And Minerva isn't a love interest by the way. She's around 30 years old and (Y/N)'s a minor so... 💀

So that's the end of this book. Hooray!! I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully the next book will be up soon. UwU

Cockery shitfuck. Farewell for now.
-Author-chan ✌️