Chapter XLII

Hay everyone! I'm still alive. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. One part of it is because I've been busy as crap and the other part of it is that I'm a lazy asshole. Anyway, here's the next chapter of the story! >—<

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Gaara grinned at (Y/N), who started to cough up blood.

(Y/N): Well... that's not good. <thinking> Geez. What was that power-up I just got?

Gaara moved forward and raised his arm up in the air, ready to kill (Y/N).

Suddenly, Naruto shouted.

Naruto: <hand sign> Shadow Clone Jutsu!

A bunch of Naruto shadow clones appeared. Naruto then jumped at Gaara.

Naruto: Here goes! Get ready for the ultimate secret taijutsu! Naruto Uzumaki Clone Body Slam!

(Y/N) and Gaara both looked at Naruto. Gaara grinned and leapt at the clones.

He grabbed three with his claw, while another clone Naruto held one the real one in the air.

Naruto Clones: Okay! Let's do it!

The clone threw the real Naruto right towards Gaara's face. Gaara tried to whack Naruto, but he summoned another clone that took the blow instead.

Naruto fell behind Gaara and summoned another clone. He pushed off the clone's back.

Naruto: Take this! Leaf Village secret taijutsu! Straight from the teachings of Kakashi-sensei!

The real Naruto jumped behind Gaara and plunged a kunai knife in Gaara's behind.

Naruto: Thousand years of death!

(Y/N): O[]O What... the...?

Gaara turned around and looked at Naruto before punching him off of the tree branch.

(Y/N): Naruto!? What the hell was that?

The white haired male tried to move but coughed up blood instead.

As Naruto flew through the air, he muttered something.

Naruto: Boom.

Suddenly, the kunai exploded since Naruto attached a paper bomb to it.

(Y/N): Whoa!!

Before Naruto's back could hit a tree, Sasuke leapt into the air and cushioned the impact.

Naruto: <to Sasuke> Hey. You okay?

(Y/N): <smirking> Well, well. That was actually a nice move, Naruto. Now, I'll go back to dying slowly now.

He then passed out.

Naruto: Ehh??! (Y/N)!!!

Before Naruto could act, the smoke cleared and Gaara stood in front of (Y/N), growling at Naruto. Sand was leaking from his body.

...

(Y/N) slowly opened his eyes and saw a woman looking at him. She had a look of confusion and shock on her face.

Woman: Why is someone so young left all by himself? Especially here?

A man entered his view and looked at him.

Man: I don't know. Did someone leave him here?

The woman had long, black hair in a braid, while the man had short, black hair. He also had a beard.