Chapter LXX

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

The group continued on running through the trees. Akamaru started to sniff.

Kiba: We're close!

Neji: That's odd. They haven't laid a single trap down since then... (Y/N), what do you think's going on?

(Y/N): Hmm... It must be because they think baldy's going to be the only one catching up to them. Of course they wouldn't set up traps for their ally.

Shikamaru: In other words, they underestimated us!

Naruto: How dare they!!

Neji: Totally... They don't think we can do it. But this gives us the perfect chance, too.

(Y/N): <smirking> Of course. Shikamaru, I take it you have a plan?

Shikamaru: Obviously.

Timeskip

The Sound Four (or Three) were running through the trees.

Sakon: That idiot Jirobo... late again.

Kidomaru: <looking back> Nope... Here he is...

Jirobo appeared behind them.

Sakon: What took so long, man?

Jirobo: Sorry... I was draining them losers' chakra.

Tayuya: Hey, fatso, we don't have time to fart around! Carry the casket! Be useful for once!!

Jirobo: Okay.

The three other Sound Four stared at him, confused.

Kidomaru: Jirobo, what's wrong? Feeling ill?

Jirobo: Whaddya mean?

Kidomaru jumped towards him.

Kidomaru: Means I ain't handing over the casket to you! 'Cuz you ain't Jirobo!

The fake Jirobo took out a kunai, while Kidomaru threw the casket over to Sakon and Tayuya.

Kidomaru: My turn, this time! Sakon, Tayuya, you go on ahead!

Tayuya caught the casket and nodded. Meanwhile, Kidomaru grabbed Jirobo's arm with the kunai in it.

Kidomaru: Jirobo's always scoldin' Tayuya about her language.

Suddenly, Jirobo disappeared in a puff of smoke and was replaced with Shikamaru.

Shikamaru: I see...

While Naruto, Kiba, and Neji helped Shikamaru with Kidomaru, (Y/N) jumped in front of Sakon and Tayuya.

(Y/N): Sorry, sweetheart, but I'll need that casket. It's got someone important inside.

Sakon: You're Sasuke's older brother, right? You're the one that beat Shiki.

(Y/N): Yup. And I'll deliver exactly what I gave to him if you don't give me Sasuke.

Tayuya: You don't scare me! I can take you!

She handed the casket to Sakon and rushed towards the white haired male.

She took out two kunai knives and swung at (Y/N), who ducked and grabbed both of her hands, twisting the kunai to her throat.

(Y/N): Sorry, sweetheart. It'll take more than that to take me down. <winks>