Chapter LXIII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Y/N) stared at Jeanine, waiting for an answer. His hair squeezed her more.

Jeanine: <grunting> Fine. I'll give you an answer.

(Y/N): Okay, what is it then?

Jeanine: Kiss my clitoris.

(Y/N) growled but before he could shoot out the bone, Utsumi flew towards him and grabbed him, throwing him into a nearby wall.

Toyama ran up to Jeanine and used her razor sharp claws to cut some of the hair, allowing Jeanine to get herself free from it.

(Y/N)'s hair went back to its normal length as he stood up and stared at the three women.

(Y/N): I don't have time for this.

He shot out two bones at Jeanine, who dodged each one.

(Y/N): Rabbit Hair Needle!!

His long white hair stared shooting out hundreds of tiny needles everywhere.

Utsumi and Toyama used their wings to protect their bodies, ending up with tons of needles stuck in their wings.

Meanwhile, some of the needles went up towards Arielle, piercing her wings and causing her to start to fall a little.

Sasuke tried to hit Arielle in the face with Chidori, but she dropped him before he could.

He fell towards Toyama, so he extended his arm out, ready to land on her and attack her with Chidori.

Toyama saw this and quickly moved out of the way, causing Sasuke's Chidori to pierce the ground and got his hand lodged in it.

Sasuke: <gritting his teeth> Shit.

Toyama and Utsumi charged for Sasuke, seeing that he was stuck and distracted.

Before they could reach him, (Y/N) at incredible speed rushed over to him and shot two bones at the two bat creatures.

One went through Toyama's leg, while the other grazed Utsumi's cheek. Toyama screeched in pain and gripped her leg.

(Y/N): <panting> Don't you dare lay a finger on him.

Jeanine: Foolish boy. I can see your chakra is draining. Still can't stay in that form for long I see. <giggles> If you went with our Mistress, she could help you master it in no time.

(Y/N): No, thank you. I'd rather not lose my memory again.

Sasuke: (Y/N), what's she talking about?

Utsumi lunged at (Y/N), who used his hair to grab and throw her into Arielle, who was still in the air, removing needles from her wings. The two hit a wall.

Sasuke turned off Chidori, but still struggled to get his arm loose.

Sasuke: Are you serious?

Jeanine pointed Crimson at (Y/N) and smiled.

Jeanine: Your chakra will eventually drain. Use your ranged attacks, and you'll use more chakra. Use melee attacks, and it'll leave your friend open for attack. I can wait here all day.

Just then, Ose crashed into Jeanine, causing them both to hit and ground. Crimson rolled out of her hand.

Jeanine: What the hell?! Ose?!