Chapter XXXI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Minerva brought (Y/N) into the village library.

(Y/N): <confused> Uh... You're going to heal me in a library?

Minerva: Yup. You're not even that injured. Now, shut up and take a seat at one of the tables.

(Y/N) stared at Minerva, suspiciously.

Minerva: <angry> I SAID SIT DOWN, WHAT YOU DEAF OR SOMETHING?? 💢

(Y/N) yelped and sat down at one of the library's tables.

She smiled and walked over to a bookshelf. She grabbed a book and threw it onto (Y/N)'s table.

(Y/N): What's this?

Minerva: Why don't you read the title and then ask questions?

The (E/C) eyed male looked at the book's title: The Rabbit Goddess.

She then knelt next to him and brought out a medical kit and began to treat him.

(Y/N) opened the book and flipped through it. He came on to a chapter called The Rinne Sharingan.

(Y/N): Hey, Minerva?

Minerva: Hm?

(Y/N): What's the deal with this "Rinne Sharingan" on her forehead. Iruka-sensei told me that the Sharingan is a descendant from whatever this eye is.

Minerva: Well, that's because it is. Well, it's a myth so we don't know if it's true. Anyway, the Rabbit Goddess is said to be the progenitor of all chakra, as well as the Three Great Dōjutsu.

(Y/N): Three Great Dōjutsu?

Minerva: Yes. They are the Sharingan, Byakugan, and the Rinnegan.

(Y/N): I've heard of the Sharingan and Byakugan, but what's this Rinnegan?

Minerva: It's said to be the most powerful of the three. It's very rare and has some of the most powerful jutsu ever.

She stood up and walked over to another shelf. She grabbed another book and gave it to (Y/N). The title was Dōjutsu.

He opened it and looked at the table of contents.

Chapter 1: What is Dōjutsu?
Chapter 2: The Three Great Dōjutsu
Chapter 3: Sharingan
Chapter 4: Mangekyō Sharingan
Chapter 5: Byakugan
Chapter 6: Rinnegan
Chapter 7: Rinne Sharingan
Chapter 8: Other Dōjutsu

Minerva: The Rinnegan is the most powerful of the three, but it is said that the Rinne Sharingan is the most powerful Dōjutsu ever. Some accounts say that it can use all the jutsu of the Sharingan and Rinnegan combined. Maybe even the jutsu of the Mangekyō Sharingan as well.

(Y/N): What's the Mangek—

Minerva: <interrupting> Hold on, I'm not finished. It's also said that the Rinne Sharingan has the power to teleport between dimensions and can cast something called "The Ultimate Genjutsu." Anyway, what was your question?

(Y/N): Uh... What is the Mangekyō Sharingan?

Minerva: Oh, boy. This one's a powerful one. Sometimes a Sharingan wielder can awaken the Mangekyō, an upgraded version of the regular Sharingan, you could say. Now, normally, the Byakugan is more powerful than the normal Sharingan.