Chapter LXXI

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Hundreds of Naruto Shadow Clones appeared in a circle around Kimimaro, who looked at them.

Kimimaro: Hmm. Interesting.

Naruto: I won't give up on Sasuke, no matter what...

Kimimaro: There sure is a lot of garbage scattered about. But trash is just trash after all. It simply just needs to be cleaned up.

Naruto: Shut your mouth!

Another bone sprung up from Kimimaro's other hand.

Kimimaro: Come on, then.

(Y/N) stared at the two bones.

(Y/N): <thinking> He can summon bones too? But it doesn't look like it requires much chakra.

The Naruto clones suddenly all charged towards Kimimaro at once. All of them were surrounded by red chakra.

(Y/N): Naruto, wait!

Kimimaro quickly destroyed a few clones, but looking up at Naruto.

Kimimaro: All right. I suppose it's time to get serious. I'm ending this fight right now.

Naruto: You're full of it, huh? It's funny, you took the words right outta my mouth!

(Y/N): Enough, Naruto!

The blond boy turned and looked at (Y/N), confused.

(Y/N): I'll deal with him. You take Sasuke and get back to the village.

Kimimaro: And what makes you think I'll allow such a thing?

(Y/N) closed his eyes and stuck out his open palm. He focused his chakra and a bone started to poke out of it.

Kimimaro gasped.

Kimimaro: What? How...?

(Y/N): There's some things I want to ask you.

Kimimaro: I don't have time for such talk. I have a mission to do.

(Y/N): So do I.

He shot out the bone, which Kimimaro easily blocked with the bone sticking out of his right hand.

Kimimaro: You can shoot out full bones? Interesting. I fail to remember any member of the Kaguya Clan doing that.

(Y/N): Kaguya Clan? What's that?

Kimimaro: Hm. A survivor of the clan that doesn't know where he's from?

(Y/N): Let me tell you this. I'm a survivor of a clan, but it's not the Kaguya Clan! <to Naruto> What are you standing around for? Get Sasuke!

Naruto growled and had his clones run towards the casket. Kimimaro jumped in front of it and started destroying many clones.

(Y/N) jumped into the air and brought Crimson down towards Kimimaro, who blocked its blade with his bones.

(Y/N): What are those bone powers?

Kimimaro: It's my Kekkei Genkai. Shikotsumyaku, or Macabre Bone Pulse.

(Y/N): A Kekkei Genkai, eh?

He jumped back and pointed his sword at Kimimaro.

(Y/N): Does that mean I have that too?