Chapter XIV

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(Edited)

The newly powered (Y/N) and Naruto both glared at Haku, furiously. Chakra seemed to be coming out of their bodies.

Haku: <thinking> The bloodlust in their eyes. These are no longer children.

Naruto then leapt at Haku.

He threw senbons at Naruto, who blocked it with his chakra. (Y/N), meanwhile, flew towards Haku at incredible speed. Haku moved to another mirror.

Haku: <thinking> Their chakra grows stronger every second. I must strike now.

Images of Haku appeared in every mirror. They then threw senbons at the two. Naruto got impaled by a few, while (Y/N) avoided every single one.

Naruto then threw out the senbons in his skin by using his chakra. He charged at the mirror Haku was in, destroying it.

Haku jumped out of a piece of the smashed mirror, intending to stab Naruto with a piece of glass. Naruto avoided the attack, and Haku entered a different mirror.

Before he could act though, (Y/N) appeared in front of the mirror and with one punch, destroyed it. Haku didn't have a chance to move before (Y/N) grabbed him by the neck and slammed him onto the ground.

(Y/N): I'LL KILL YOU!!!!

He brought his hands together, raised them up above his head, and brought them down on Haku's stomach, breaking some ribs and causing the boy to cough up blood.

Haku weakly touched the ground underneath him and summoned another ice mirror. He quickly entered it and traveled to another one right as (Y/N) destroyed the newly created mirror with his fist.

Naruto saw Haku in one of the mirrors and ran at it, avoiding the senbons that were thrown at him. He easily destroyed the mirror, once again forcing Haku to leap out of the broken fragments.

(Y/N) flew towards Haku and punched him in the face. Then, his white hair expanded.

(Y/N): Rabbit Hair Needle!

Needles then flew out of (Y/N)'s hair. Haku avoided them as best as he could. However, a few got impaled in his back.

Haku: What kind of jutsu was that?

The masked ninja began to run towards another mirror, but Naruto grabbed Haku's arm and swung him around.

He let go of Haku, who flew over towards (Y/N). He smirked and kicked Haku in the back, sending him flying towards a mirror. He hit the mirror, cracking even more of his mask.

Haku: <grunting in pain> Even in their blind rage, they're working together?

Naruto and (Y/N) both charged towards Haku. The blonde grabbed one arm while (Y/N) grabbed another. More chakra suddenly appeared out of their bodies, destroying all of the mirrors immediately.

Haku tried to make make for mirrors, but couldn't due to the overwhelming amount of chakra.

(Y/N)'s fist then became surrounded by white chakra, while Naruto's was red chakra.

They both punched Haku in the face at the same time, sending him flying onto the ground and destroying his mask.

Haku slowly got up and turned to see (Y/N) and Naruto angrily running towards him.

Haku: <thinking> Zabuza. I am no match for these boys. Master... I have failed.

(Y/N) and Naruto each had their fists raised as they got closer and closer to Haku.