Chapter LVII

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

(A/N): I have returned from the dead.

The next morning, as Team 7 was eating breakfast, Jeanine walked into the dining room. She smiled at them and sat in the seat next to Kakashi.

Jeanine: Good morning. I hoped you all slept well.

(Y/N): <thinking> It's a little hard to sleep in a place full of creepy people.

Kakashi nodded.

Kakashi: I for one slept pretty well.

Naruto: It took me forever to fall asleep. But I don't know if that's because this place is creepy or if I'm just homesick.

Jeanine: <chuckles> So you find this place creepy, huh?

Naruto: Uh...

Jeanine: That's all right. I find this place weird and I work here. Anyway, I'm here to give you your jobs for today.

Naruto: <interrupting> Wha—? Jobs? We have to work? I thought we just had to guard this place?

Kakashi: You do realize that guarding is a job, right?

Jeanine: I'm giving you the areas that you will guard. You will rotate after lunch.

Naruto: Gah! We have to spend the whole day just looking out for people? That's boring!

Sakura: Naruto, shut up!

Jeanine: <giggles> You're quite feisty, aren't you? Don't worry. You'll get the evening to do whatever you want.

(Y/N): So what are our jobs?

Jeanine: <pulling out a piece of paper> Okay. Kakashi will be patrolling the outside of the mansion until lunch, Sakura will be guarding the entrance to the basement. Ah, remember, dear, don't open the entrance unless you absolutely have to.

Sakura: Oh. Yes, ma'am.

Jeanine: Naruto will be in the security room looking at the cameras that we have positioned in the mansion.

Naruto: I have to look at cameras for hours?

Jeanine: Yes, you do. Anyway, Sasuke and (Y/N) will be on the roof to get a view of the entire land surrounding the mansion. We need two people up there because there is so much land.

Kakashi: Don't you think it would be better if there was more than one person patrolling the area?

Jeanine: Oh, we have that covered. Utsumi's sister, Toyama will be with you.

Sakura: Toyama?

Just then, a woman with brown, curly hair that fell to her shoulders walked into the room.

Jeanine: Speak of the devil. Allow me to introduce you to Toyama.

The curly haired woman looked at them and made a peace sign before turning to Jeanine.

Toyama: Why do I have to patrol? Can't it be you or Ose or someone else?

Jeanine: No. Besides, you were the one that wanted to work with Kakashi if a chance ever revealed itself.

Toyama's eyes widened and she looked at Kakashi, who waved. She blushed.

Toyama: W-Wait, I get to work with... him?